( Her bangles).

She wore a light makeup but to glam up she wore a red lipstick.

She took a final look of herself too.

( Just imagine her in chuda and Sindoor)

Everyone knew about her plans andso to give the couple privacy. So everyone went to malhotra's farm house. So Nandini was left alone. She backed his favourite black forest cake.

She waited

She waited..... Waited for him. It seemed like infinity time to wait for him. She didn't have her dinner either. The clock also striked 12 o clock but there was no sign of Manik. She wondered what happened to him. She waited and didn't realise when sleep took over her. She slept in the same saree. It was 10  in the morning. Thats when she woke up. She opened her eyes only to find the room as it is like the way she decorated and the cake too remained as it is. 

She just then realised that Manik had not come home. She got alarmed by the sound of calling bell. She was in a miserable state. First she worried for Manik. Second she realised that all her hard work has gone in vain because Manik had not turned up. She chuckled her thoughts and went up to open the door. She adjusted her saree properly and went downstairs. The opened door only revealed him..!! He was standing in front of her eyes. She was happy to see him but at the same time, she was angry that he didn't turn up last night and spoiled "their" perfect night. She simply ignored him and went to their room and got rid of all the decorations quickly. When she was undoing her decorations, she continuosly heard knocks at the door. She knew it was Manik. She wasn't too brave to face him. She Knew if she saw him, she will burst all her anger and disappointment up! After undoing her decorations, she went for a bath and wore a normal kurti leggings.