The Pool Party and My Friend's background

We were having a good time until I look around and I see my friend and David dancing in the water so romantically that I can feel the vibe from them, I'm in love with David and my best friend is in love with David, I felt so much jealousy going through me i just had to cannon ball between them which distracted them.

Being the nosy one i had to ask what were they doing and my friend replied in a defensive way "Nothing we were just dancing, why? We can't dance!!!" I replied saying "Whoa i was just asking, no need to get defensive or mad."he said "I'M NOT GETTING MAD YOUR'E GETTING MAD!!!"

He left the pool and went to sit down to check his phone, I look at David and he just shrugs in his defense.

I mean for Christ sake he just met him and they already fell in love, but my friend..... wait no he has a name his name is German but it's actually pronounced Herman.

But anyways German was always able to get guys cause he is really a nice person, but if you are able to piss him off you'll regret every single thing you did to him and he will become a very nasty person and you will not like him, but anyways this is getting off topic onward to the story.

he's a really nice person, hell i even fell for him in the 8th grade dance and i told him but lets just say it did not go well, he actually dated a girl to hide the fact that he was gay, they broke up for a unknown reason but he come out saying he was bisexual, i knew he was lying i knew he was gay but during high school year now he has been telling me of the guys he dated like he once dated a guy who thought was a good person but actually was an asshole and he dated a guy who was really a nice person but he wanted to hide it from everyone and he broke up with German because he was so scared that someone was going to find them and out them, but so far German is dating this guy named Anuar and I bet he is treating him better than anyone.