03- Knock! Knock! Who's there? Past!

"What the hel-", I said and pause for a second to examine the person standing in front of me. No, he can't be he.

"What are you doing here?", I ask the person standing in front of me. I could read his mixed emotions of anger, remorse, and revenge through his beautiful deep sea-blue eyes.
Damn!! I wasn't supposed to admire his beauty right now.

"I know that you know the person who did that." The voice was so cold and filled with anger that it sent shivers down my spine.

"Who did what? I don't know, what are you talking about ", I say matching his gaze.

The very next moment, I was pressed against the wall. He pushed me as if I didn't weigh more than a feather. The space between us reduced and it enabled me to feel his beautifully carved stoned body against me. No...no...Concentrate.

He then said in a very low cold voice, " I know that you know! Stop acting like a fool around me."

" I don't know what you are talking about."

" Don't lie to me. You know what... I know you more than you know about yourself and if I start disclosing your darkest secrets or better call it darkest sins, you would be in very very very big trouble."

"Heyy! Heyy!! Wait! Even I know many of your secrets. So please, stop blackmailing me. You do remember the conversation na! And I don't know what you are talking about and even if I would have known each and everything about whatever you are talking about, I wouldn't tell you anything. After all, even you are my 'enemy', " I paused and looked for any reaction to my last word but none so, I continued, " I want to spend the rest of my life in peace. So 'please' never again try to cross my path. " I try to copy his cold tone but obviously, I failed miserably.

I know, that I have challenged his guts. But even he needs to remember 'me.'

"Ohh...so you want to live a peaceful life after all those things you had done. It's just the starting dude. I will try to make your life miserable as much as I can. I won't let you live in peace. "

"Leave me."

He narrowed his eyes and stared at my eyes as if trying to read me and then his grip loosened and then he let go of me and said, " I will take back my revenge."

"You can surely try me but I won't be afraid of you and your threatening words or ways you think would threaten me. Even, you know what all sins I had done. "

"Indeed."

"Move back! " I order I didn't remember the voice which I was capable of.

He didn't budge from his place which I had expected from him. So, I try to push him but he had a lot of bodyweights as compared to me.

"Was there a lot of free food in prison?"I say out loud which I shouldn't have and regret my decision 2 seconds later when his glare intensifies. But still, being me I continue, " WHHAATT!? You seem to gain a lot of weight. So, I assumed maybe there was a lot of free food to eat."

All he gives me in return is silence and of course!! his more intensified glare which scares me but I'm still a good actor to put on a brave facade on my face.

Still, he doesn't move. So, I twist and turn myself and get away from that suffocating place.

The faster I get out of this room, the better it would be. I run towards the door, grab the doorknob and open it. I breathe a sigh of relief as I step out of the room and then, lock the door behind me.