First Day Of Becoming A Somewhat Hero

Your P.O.V

It was my first day and I was walking to my class which was 1-A

1-A, 1-A, 1-A, WHERE THE FRICK IS 1-A?!?!!?!? I was never good at finding places. I was running around the school and hoping that I wouldn't be late for my first day. I was really starting to panic as I ran around the corner and bumped into someone.

I fell on the floor as I frantically said " SORRY SORRY SORRY I'M SORRY " without even looking at the person.
I knew alot of talented people entered this school and I didn't want to piss anybody off, especially if they could burn me with a snap of their finger.

I reluctantly opened my eyes expecting to get yelled at, but instead I just saw a person looking down at me with confusion. He was much taller than me and he had red and white hair and gray and green eyes. He looked intense and I was wondering what quirk he had. He reached his hand towards me and said "There is still 20 minutes until class starts, you need to slow down". 'HOLY SHOOT HE'S ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGING ME, OKAY Y/N PLAY IT COOL SO HE WON'T HATE YOU, I mean who knows he might actually end up becoming my friend or maybe something more..........'

I shake the thought out of my head as I take his hand and stood up. He asks you " What's your homeroom?"
I say "1-A, do you know where it is?" He then says "That's mine I can show you where that is if you want". My eyes light up as I say "YES PLEASE!" I blush as I realized how forceful I said it, but he didn't seem to notice.

He made his way towards 1-A, as I of course followed, and actually I realized how close I was to finding it. 'Oh, .. I didn't get his name, maybe I should ask..' I thought to myself as I walked behind him. We entered and I noticed the amount of people in this classroom, they all must be very powerful in their own way honestly, I hope I could relate lmao.

I tapped the Half white half red guy on the shoulder.

"H-Hello I didn't get your name, I am Y/N L/N!" I said smiling, as heat rushed on my cheeks at the sight of him looking down at me, his eyes were different colored but honestly they were shining beyond the stars, I would live in his hell of a galaxy, his hair formed ocean waves reaching the sand like wind gently touching the leaves,

If I could, I would totally open my--

"Shoto Todoroki."

"Huh?"

"My name is Shoto Todoroki." He said, concerned, he probably thinks I'm weird now. Well I should just die in a rabbit hole now. I mean I could just say 'Oh I'm completely normal' But that would just give him more of a reason to think I'm insane.

"Everyone get to your seats the teacher will be arriving!" A weird guy with thick thighs and with midnight blue hair, announced us. I wonder how the teacher is like, if anything should I be afraid?

I didn't know where my seat would be so I looked at where all of the other people would be sitting and after everyone took their seats I would sit at the only seat not taken. 'God I'm such a genius I should be awarded the noble prize' I thought to myself as I waited. After everyone took their seats I noticed that there was one seat open next to a guy with red eyes and hair that reminded me of a hedgehog. I walked over and I took the seat next to him, hoping that he wouldn't kill me. He looked at me and said "Hmph somebody needs too call the thot patrol"
In response, I jumped up and yelled out, much louder than I expected "EXCUSE ME FOR SITTING IN A SEAT THAT WAS OPEN" I blushed as everyone in the class looked at me and I sat back down looking dejected.

A nice boy with greenish black hair and large green eyes said with a smile "Sorry about him he can act kind of douchey sometimes"

Hedgehog head looked at him and said "WHAT" and the boy squealed and backed down. 'Well can't win them all' I thought to myself.

The door to the class opened and everyone quieted down. I expected to see a well known hero like Midnight or Endeavor to walk in but instead a weird guy with long black hair and a scarf walked in. He looked at the class and said "Welcome new students to U.A. blah blah blah". 'Wow he sure is a party' I thought to myself. He explained a few things and then he said it was training time.

I was really excited about this I mean it was finally time where I could use my powers legally and not worry about people lecturing me!

We all walked outside as I looked at all of the students 'Wow how did I even get here'? I asked my self. Welp, this day is going somewhere at least.