Spongebob, Murdered??

Spongebob is on the floor of his Pineapple house. Gary is missing, there seems to be blood smeared on his cheek. There are huge crators on him.  The detective walks over to the body, detective Bottom, as he is referred to in this world. He bends down to look at the body he looks at spongebob wrist,"there was a bit of struggle", the detective says with squinted eyes. He fully inspects SpongeBob's Body and notices that his brain is missing. Detective Bottom heads out and asks the police to investigate all the houses and the area.

Hours later SpongeBob's brain is found with bullet holes. The bullets are bikini bottom grade, but there was no gun found near it. Bottom heads to Squidward s house to interrogate him. "I hear you hated spongebob." Squidward leans back into his chair and mutter the  words, "Sure did but not enough to kill him."
"Can I search your house?" Bottom says . Sauidwards eyes narrow, He starts to stutter,"w-wait, not y-yet!" Squidward gets up and starts to walk backwards, Detective bottom gets up and pulls out his weapon, Military grade bikini bottom pistols, able to Pierce two boats.

Squidward runs out to the kitchen and comes back out with a pistol civilian grade, he immediately starts to shoot knowing the consequences. Detective bottom jumps behind the couch and also starts to shoot."Put down your weapon Mr.Squidward!" Squidward shouts back with rage that seemed to have been covered up, "Shut the fuck Up you son of a bitch!!" "That sponge was the worst thing that happened to me!" "He ruined the one piece of art that people in the gallary liked, this time I was fed up with him and Patrick bitch Star!" "In knew I couldn't kill him, so I paralyzed him by repeatedly punching his head area he was knocked out, I took out his brain and took it behind my house and shot it." "Then I- Squidward's sentence is cut off as the police barge in. "You're under arrest bitch!!" The police start shooting. Squidward's nose is shot off. "Oh shit my dick!!" His hand is also shot off including his whole body after a firing squad with Lmgs arrive. 

End

And yes this is supposed to be a joke.