Shuichi x Reader x Kaito uwu

(You can skip this part if you want to uwu)

Are threesome lemons a thing???

Uhhh so before I start the story, this isn't a continuation or anything this is another lemon that i wanted to write bc the first one got so many reads oml,  also I  will probably be writing one on Amami in the future but idk when...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Shuichi left a note on your room door and it said to meet you in the love hotel. Maybe it was a confession? You never thought he would do anything sexual because of how pure he was (uwu). So you were sure it was a confession, you felt a strong love for him too, there was just something about him that made you fall in love with him. His cute ahoge? His probably good built body? I don't know, he was just precious.
The time said to meet at 9:30   

~Time Skips~

The clock said it was 9:10 and you were sitting at your desk drawing or just writing a story then suddenly Monophany popped out of nowhere and jumped you a bit.
"Oh, so sorry for dropping by Y/N!! I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to give you these clothes for tonight!" Monophanie walked up to your desk and nicely placed the dark blue shirt, it looked a bit see through.
"Monophanie? Why are you giving me these??" You asked her,
"Oh it's for tonight! For Shuichi, theres moniters remember? We can see everything. But not in love hotels thats private. And no one is going to do any murder in there either, if they do, all of you have to be eliminated..."
"O-Oh, don't worry, we'll get out of here alive."
Why does she care about us being alive?? You thought.
You brushed it off and relaized it was 9:20, you got up and started to get ready, fix your clothes a bit, brushed your hair, and put on a bit of make up.
You were almost running late, 9:35, you rushed to grab the clothes Monophanie gave you and headed straight for the love hotel.

You got to the hotel not seeing anyone in sight but noticed Kaito, standing right next to the doors. Looked to be looking for someone then he moved his head towrds you and his face lit up. You both walked towrds each other, you decided to talk first.

"Have you seen Shuichi? Im supposed to meet him he-" Behind you, you heard loud footsteps and some boy panting. You turned around to see it was Shuichi! It was prerty dark outside but you could obviously tell it was him.
"Y/N! Im so sorry im late!!" He was panting heavily.
"So uhh, why'd you invite the both of us??" Kaito asked in a smirk, as if he knew why he was here.
"It's gonna be something." Shuichi said as he was catching his breathe, you stood there awkwardly, Shuichi looked good kind of sweaty and hot...
"S-So what're we gonna be doing??" You asked suddenly.
"Let's head inside." Shuichi smiled as a yes and he ran up to hold your free hand. Kaito put his arm behind your back and his hand on your hip. You felt your legs feel a little weak when he did that, you've never been touched there.

(This is where the actual lemon starts again hhhh sorry)

You set your clothes on a small table that was next to the bed, and Kaito hopped on the side of the bed and scooted back.
"So, what're these clothes for huhh??" Shuichi asked in a tone you never heard before, it was low, and kind of hot. Is that what's gonna happen?? Then hell yes please.
"That's for right now, Ill go change." You smiled and went into the small changing room and came out to see yourself, the red see through top, it covered your chest a more but it stilk showed a lot of skin, there were a light pink pair of thin see through pantues with nice lace on the top. It loomed very cute uwu.
Kaito was on the bed with his jacket and shirt off, he had a built body, and he was sitting on the side of the bed talking to Shuichi and he was also jist wearing pants, hid body wasnt as built but it was still kind of cute. The boys looked at you and you blushed you wrapped your arms around your stomach and under your bust. They walked up to you giving a sexy smirk and Kaito was behind you, he placed both his hands on your hips and gripped them a bit and Shuichi was in front of you with his face very close to yours, he opened his mouth and stuck out his to tongue, you opened your mouth and let Shuichis tongue inside. He put his hands on your shoulders and started rubbing them and moved down to your bust, he gave it a gentle squeeze, you moaned through the kiss and Kaito gently licked and kissed your neck and made you more weak in the knees, he felt your soft skin, Kaito kisses everywhere on your neck leaving some marks, Shuichi and Kaito would groan a few times to turn you on more, you were a moaning mess, your hips moved asking for more, Kaito kept on feeling your body and Shuichi kept on fondling and exploring your mouth.
Shuichi found the tip of your bust and gently rubbed it and pinched it at times and your body felt so hot, and weak. You felt something poking your bottem and your stomach, Kaito started to rub his length against you, you wanted it inside of you, you were being teased so much, it started to get more wet and wet by the second.
"You wanna go on the bed?" Shuichi said in a low sexy voice you've never heard of it made your spine shrivel and you answerd.
"Yes, please, I want you both to take me. I need it."
The boys took off their pants and got on the bed with you, yiu were on all fours, they knew what you wanted.
Kaito positioned himself right behind you, teasing you with his length going up and down, sometimes almost insterting himself inside you, it felt huge.
Shuichi positioned himself right in front of you, he scooted closer so his hard length was a few inches away from your face. You couldnt wait any longer, you wanted to taste Shuichi, you needed his length inside your mouth so you opened your mouth and begged for him to put it in. Same thing with Kaito, he was still teasing you, you go more wet by the second, almost getting the bed sheets wet. Kaito started to instert the tip, it went inside pretty smoothly and Shuichi put his tip inside your mouth, you started to put nore of his length inside your mouth and Kaito was almost all the way inside you, he kept pushing and groaning.
"Man, Y/N, your insides are so tight..." He saud between each groan, Shuichi let out a moan when you licked his tip and started to put the the thing in your mouth, Shuichi let out a long groan abd turned you on more.
Kaito was fully inside of you, you moved you hips saying he could move and he did, he pulled it out and pushed it back in, your insides were hugging his length and he started to gwt a rythem.
Shuichi gently placed his hand on your head and started gripping it softly and you stared to move your head more, you used one of your habds to squeeze his sack and he groaned intensly.
Kaito grabbed your hips and started forcing himself in and out faster and faster, you moaned louder each time he hit your spot, and Shuichi twitched inside your mouth, he was gonna reach his climax, he grupped your hair tighter but not too hard, he moved his hips more to feel your mouth inside of him.
Your stomach started to turn into a knot, your body was getting hotter and reaching its climax.
"Im gonna cum Y/N!! I'm gonna blow soon!" Shuichi yelled as he started to get sloppy and he pulled it out to cum over your cheeks and lips, you licked of off your lips while you started at Shuichi with lust and love in your eyes.
"Y/N!! Im going to-!!" Kaito grabbed a strong hold on your hips and started going inhumanly fast, and was a moaning mess like you. He pulled himself out before he let his out all over your back and bottem, you turned to see the mess you both made.
"Oh god Y/N, your so beautiful like this." Shuichi touched yur chin and you got up for a kiss and Kaito got closer to kiss you too.
It was late and the boys cleaned you up with towels and all three fell alseep close. Kaitos body warmth made you feel happy and safe, Shuichis embrace felt warm and cozy and soft and drifted off to sleep.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

This took a week to write because I have been busy with drawing and other stuffs in life, this was a very long one, and I think its my favorite already uwu. Idk if I did good with writing a threesome lemon and I thought if this was even a thing. So hhhhhhh, sorry if this was a bit too long, im still working on Amamis bc this took up most of my time. Thank you for reading tho ❤❤