call me by my first name

~~Kuroo pov~~

As she asked a couple questions to me my eyes started to stare at her body in glory. "This girl was something more to me then I know" I thought watching as she quickly wrote down what I had just said to her question. She held her pencil differently but It looked so elegant at the same time.

It wasn't long till we decided to call it a break
"Wanna head downstairs and see what we can eat?" I asked as she stretched then nods "yeah that be nice" she said sweetly with her smile and placed her book and paper down.

We went into my kitchen and looked throughout the cupboards trying to find something to munch on "hey do you wanna just go get coffee at a shop?" I asked her, (y/n) pokes her head out from a cupboard and lost her footing and almost fell

Giggling lightly she nods with her smile "yeah let's go" she cheered. Once we placed on our shoes I offered her to take my hand that she happily took in her own hand.
They were soft and felt right for me to hold.
"I like holding your hand kuroo-sempai" she told me looking up at me with a blush, I felt my face heat up as well but I kept it cool "it's calming" I said as her eyes brightened up almost as if stars shined in them.

As we walked down the street and made it into the city full of people I noticed she held onto my hand a little tighter when we were closer to large groups of people.

As we approached a coffee shop she released my hand and ran off to another guy and hugged him. Watching this gave me a sickly feeling.

Then I came to realize what yaku said was true "the first sign you notice when you begin to gain feelings for someone, is how easily you get jealous when they give others the attention which you crave" I wanted to punch him for some reason, I guess I was falling for her If this is that feeling because I would certainly kiss her.

(Y/n) smiled at me then came over and took my hand leading me over to this guy still holding my hand though, it made me proud that I could hold her hand.

Looking at this guy he was smaller then me and had light brown hair and brown eyes I raised a eyebrow at him as (y/n) tugs my hand "this is my friend katsuki" she said and smiled back up at me "and katsuki this is my friend kuroo-sempai" she chirps

I sighed mentally "I want her to call me by my first name" i thought  with a pout and I guess katsuki caught on and smirks "how have you been (y/n) it feels like it's been forever when we last modelled together" he said

She nods her head and wraps her arm more so around mine resting her head on my arm. I feel really good like this having her hold on to me she makes me feel loved.