5

(Y/N) P.O.V

It had been a week since the Avatar show. The show ended really cool and we got to hang out afterwards, it was a good time. One event from that night kept popping up in my head and i couldn't seem to get it out. That was my third encounter with "Tobias" who's name i had learned that night. I'm not gonna lie, i did find him pretty attractive; maybe it's the smile i don't know. One thing's for sure though, i just can't get him out of my head; it's pretty weird.

I was laying in bed again, as i usually do when i have days off. I had gotten a cat a few days ago, she's a black kitty cat and her name is Draven. She was laying beside me staring out the window next to the bed.

I got up and decided I'd go for a walk to a park not too far from here. I got dressed im some black pants, black vans (my usual look) and a Misfits "Legacy Of Brutality" shirt with a black coat.

I got my keys, locked the door and started my walk. The stroll was pretty peaceful, i had my headphones in; it was cold outside but not unbearably cold. When i arrived at the park i sat on a bench and just sat observing everything around me. There were a few other people here but not too many.

While i was staring off into the distance i felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. The tap snapped me out of my daydream and i looked over to see who it was. Well what do you know? It's the familiar smiling face.

"Hey, fancy seeing you here" he giggled and added "sorry to bother you, i just saw you sitting here and couldn't resist coming up to talk to you; am i interrupting anything?"

"Oh no, not at all i just came here to get out of the house is all." I assured him. "How have you been Tobias?"

"I've been alright, can't complain, you?"

"Same here."
A few bits of silence passed by then Tobias spoke up again.

"Sooo, do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" He asked me with what seemed to be a joyful look on his face.

"No, not really, just hanging out with my cat later." I chuckled.

"Awh i love cats! Well before i go off topic, would you like to hang out for the day? I'll take you to some really neat places and then if it's alright with you, i could buy you lunch or something?" He said the last part very shy, looking down with a very noticeable blush on his cheeks.

"That sounds very nice Tobias, I'd love to." I happily accepted his offer.

"Great!" He smiled with both relief and contentness "well, let's get going shall we?"