Ch 2: The Raven Strikes

3rd POV

    It was around 7 p.m. and it was relatively dark outside but not completely dark and the weather was perfect not to hot and not to cold. The soft gentle breeze that brushed aside of (Y/N)'s spiky hair usually calmed him down, it was almost like the sense he was flying. (Y/N) was wearing a black suit with black pants and some black boots with a white tie and a bright red rose in his hand as he waited for his date to arrive. The way he was dressed was due to the reason Bulma had caught wind of the news that (Y/N) had gotten a date and went overboard with the clothes so in the end what (Y/N) was wearing was the result.

   "(Y/N), Hey!" Emma shouted as she made her way towards (Y/N), the gentle winds blowing her hair in the air. Emma was wearing a daisy date white lace skater dress that she knew any man would fall for and she usually got her way's with men and some females as well. "You look handsome~" purred the fallen angel in disguise tracing her under finger down (Y/N) strong and muscular arm concealed by the black suit. "You look beautiful. Here's a rose for you" (Y/N) said reciting what Bulma, Videl, and Bra had taught him causing Emma to slightly blush as she took the bright red rose.

"Well let's get going (Y/N)" Emma said wrapping her hand around (Y/N)'s arm as they walked together. "Hey where are we going?" (Y/N) asked remembering he hadn't decided where to go for their date. "How about we go to the fair?" With a happy nod (Y/N) lifted Emma and carried her bridal style and ran towards the fair surprising Emma a bit but she quickly found herself enjoying being carried by the young saiyan.

   Unbeknownst to them two devil servants were closely watching them. One partially drooling over the noticeably large breasts Emma had while the other one had no particular emotion. "Stop being a pervert" Koneko muttered before punching Issei in the gut making him gasp in pain.

   As they made their way to the fair it was noticeable that they were getting closer as the night sky was lit up by the event and sight was something to behold indeed.

   "Wow, (Y/N) we should in the wheel!" Emma excitingly shouted pointing to the large wheel like ride. "Sure" (Y/N) happily replied as they made their way to the ride. The two 'couple' got on as the wheel begin to go upwards causing Emma to hold tightly onto (Y/N)'s arm while (Y/N) smiled in delight loving the view he was getting. "Come on Emma I won't let you fall. Come and see how pretty this looks" (Y/N) urged, eventually Emma looked down at the sight and couldn't help be captivated by the sight.

   "That was really fun (Y/N). Maybe we should try getting a prize" Emma suggested pointing to a stand that read 'Get all the rings and win a prize' (Y/N) being a saiyan gladly accepted the challenge and grabbed the 5 rings. "Good luck kiddo and impresse the lady" The man said whispering the last part.

-

   After spending sometime in the fair the two young couple had walked back to the crystal clear lake where they had first met and the sight was something to behold; the moon was reflecting off of the clear waters, the stars were shimmering brightly upon the heavens, and the gentle wind made the night perfect.

   (Y/N) and Emma sat together stargazing, not a single word being exchange because of how captivated they were when suddenly a blazing object started to pass them. "Look a shooting star! Make a wish" (Y/N) finally said pointing at the shooting star (It's actually space rock passing by earth if you didn't know) Emma seemed to think about it for a while but then smile...however, her smile wasn't her usual smile that (Y/N) had grown somewhat attached to, no, this smile held sinister intentions. The wind seemed to pick up and suddenly the sky turned bright red.

"My wish...is for you to die!" Emma shouted as she leaped into the air, a pair of black wings covering her body then opening once more revealing her to be in a lace black bra and a black thong with a wicked smirk plastered on her face. "By the way the names Mirajane" Emma deadpanned as a bright object formed in her hand. "Die!" Emma, er, Mirajane shouted hurling the bright object at (Y/N). Instead of hearing a cry of pain Mira (I'll be calling her Mira from now on) herd nothing when the light spear had made contact with (Y/N)'s body.