Chapter 6: The Truth Behind Questions...

Start from the beginning

"Leave us." The man said. As soon as he did the soldiers all turned around and walked out still in that four-man formation. When the door closed. "Well then introductions should be in order. I am Mace Windu. Jedi Master and member of the Jedi Council. Here is Jedi Master Obi-wan Kenobi." He gestured to his right to Obi-wan who simply smiled. "And this is Jedi Master Yoda." He gestured toward the small green troll on his left. "The rest of the council can introduce themselves when they feel the need to ask a question. Now then, on to business." He Then watched Nate closely. "Who are you? What is your name?" he asked this question.

Nate had no clue what was going on. One minute he was making fun of a guy wearing robes, the next he was being interrogated while standing around a bunch of people and aliens that he probably didn't want to piss off. Especially since he could see all their glowing sword devices. On their belts. "Uh..." He stuttered. He didn't necessarily tell them anything until he got answers first. As if reading his mind the man now known as Mace Windu spoke.

"I know that you wish to have your own questions answered. In due time. But please answer what we have to ask and in return, we will answer everything you have to question us about." This started a murmuring amongst the crowd of people in the chairs. Obviously displeased with the offer. "and please do not lie. We will know if you are."

Sighing in defeat knowing that these people weren't gonna budge off the topic He answered. "My... Name is Nathan Drake." He looked up at the last part. Just wanting to get this interrogation over with.

"Why are you here? And how did you get inside the temple? The guards alone should have spotted you a mile away and yet you slipped inside the temple undetected. With the exception of an unconscious trooper in the cargo room, which I'm going to assume was you, did you cause any harm to anyone inside the temple?" This guy was getting serious and Nate knew it.

"Whoa, whoa. Slow down their captain. More than likely today is gonna be filled with a lot of questions. Just enjoy the ride huh?" he tried to lighten the mood but only managed an annoyed grunt from the man. With the exception of Obi-wan and the now identified small troll Jedi Yoda to smirk and hum in amusement. "Ok first off I was here because someone told me that the Jedi library was the only place I could go with a map to find how to get home. How I got inside well..." He then went on to tell them about how he did it. After what happened when he escaped the three Jedi before, all of which were watching and nodding in confirmation. Then told them how he got to the docks had to deal with a REALLY annoying tourist lady, and how he knocked the 'trooper' unconscious to get inside.

Obi-wan just snorted. "You see Master Windu, I told you to replace her. I get enough complaints from Jedi and other civilians about how she rambles on about useless things and such. Now it seems she even bothers intruders to a degree." This made Windu sigh before continuing.

"Ok then, and what else?" he asked.

Nate stood silent for a moment before answering. "Well after sneaking around for a bit I finally found the library. By the way if we had those glass tablet things you guys have where I came from. That place would probably be even more addicted to tech than it already is. Anyway I got on one of your hologram computer things to look for a map. All it gave me was a map of space with a bunch of planets that I never even heard of. I mean what kind of a planet is called 'Naboo?' But I know that's all gotta be fake or some kind of kid's science project right?" He looked around the room to find that everyone with the exception of a few who gave him pitiful looks, were all looking at him incredulously. Even Ahsoka and Anakin were making faces in the back. "What?" he asked and then suddenly got a horrifying realization. "That wasn't fake... was it?" he asked Windu who only responded with a simple nod. Nate looked at the ground with wide eyes and his arms on his head in thought before thinking aloud. "Holy shit, I'm actually on an alien planet." He couldn't believe it. He would've gone insane at that moment if not for Obi-wan comforting him with the sound of his concerned voice when he asked his question.