Chapter 6: The Truth Behind Questions...

UNCHARTED: The Treasure of the Jedi

===

Nathan Drake had been thrown in Jail many times. He'd been thrown in jails in Jamaica, Panama, Cartagena, America, Turkey, U.K... pretty much anywhere you could think, Nate had been in jail there. But never in his life did Nate think he would be locked up on another planet!

Locked up is actually the wrong term. All he was doing right now was walking with five escorts surrounding him. Four of which were the soldiers on his four corners walking in unison. His fifth escort was the Jedi he now knew as Anakin. He walked behind the group to keep his eye on him the entire way. Smart.

Nate's journey to some 'high council' wouldn't take long. But he did enjoy the journey. Maybe letting a few faces of amazement slip by. He never really had a chance to take in the view when he was sneaking around and getting chased by dozens of people with glowing swords in their hands. 'focus Nate, focus. Ok. Where did my stuff go?' He thought to himself as they made a turn to a corridor. This hallway wasn't very long as the others they had seen or walked past. This one however lead to an elevator at the end. The group stopped while Anakin stepped forward to call the elevator down. But the door immediately opened. The group entered the lift and waited for Anakin who once again pressed a button on the panel next to the door. The door closed and he could feel the lift push them upwards.

If Nate wasn't surrounded by soldiers with laser guns, a man with a light sword on his belt, and his wrists tied up. Nate would think that this would be like any other boring elevator ride. Nate wanted to try and ease the mood so he did what he did best. "Sooooo... does It ever get breezy in those robes?" He asked. A couple of the soldiers chuckled at this, probably needing it if they were as bored as he was.

"Excuse me?" was all Anakin asked clearly blown away at the question and its meaning.

"Well I mean you've got to feel pretty free wearing those things all the time. If you catch my meaning." Nate said while putting on a teasing voice. This caused Anakin to look at him and think for a moment on what to say before the doors in front of them suddenly opened. The troopers and Nate started to walk again, this time however, Anakin walked a little slower still thinking about the question. "Still didn't answer me~" he said once again teasing the poor man.

"I-I-I don't understand what you mean." Anakin said now flustered. He didn't wear a blush however. "Wait, aren't we the ones supposed to ask you questions?" This cause the soldiers who were chuckling at his reaction to bust out laughing while they made their way across the short hall they were walking in to the dead end.

Once they made it to the dead end Anakin opened the door. The soldiers immediately stiffened and stopped their laughing fit. This worried Nate until he saw the door open fully and see the sight in the next room. As they entered Nate saw that there were a lot of people and aliens alike all sitting in chairs in a circle around the round room. He noticed that each of them were different in their own way. However, he didn't want to go over all the details because he knew it would take too much time in his head. (That and I'm just plain lazy to go over the Jedi Council) Nate looked past them and found that they were in the air. 'maybe I'm in one of those towers I saw on my way here? That must be it.' Nate mentally decided. They made their way until they were literally the Center of attention being in the center of the room. Nate looked around and saw people that he already knew and some new ones. In the far wall there was the orange alien teenage girl he knew as Ahsoka. She stood there watching him with a careful eye and she looked troubled but at the sight of Nate somewhat... relieved? There was Obi-wan that he knew sitting in one of the chairs. His hand on his beard watching him with curious eyes. Next to him was the man that had the purple blade. His stance was more stiff and structured. His look towards Nate was that of more... analyzation. Like he was calculating what he would say. Everyone else in the room had their own looks at Nate. Even Anakin who made his way over to Ahsoka who stood in the wall had a serious look on his face. Already forgetting the conversation back at the elevator. But the only thing in Nate's opinion that stood out from the rest of the freaky weirdness that stood out was a small alien sitting in the chair next to structured man. It looked like and old grandpa troll with a stick in its hands. His face from looked like it was more relaxed and calm. He was watching Nate yes, but it looked like he had more of an open mind then the rest.