"So you and Draco Malfoy no longer love each other?" Luna asked.

"I love him, but I love him how I love you, as a friend." Ginny smiled at her as they took their seats in class.

Ginny spent all her time from then on with Harry. She missed Draco, but was no longer worried about him. She could laugh with Harry without feeling guilty. The night before the Quidditch match, Harry and Ginny were in the common room. They were staying up late discussing tactics. Harry had kind of assigned Ginny as deputy captain.

"You're gonna help us win Ginny, I know it. You're literally our best player." Harry said, folding up the notes they had made.

"No, you're our best player, Harry. Everyone knows that." Ginny smiled.

"I used to be our best player, I'll give you that, but you're the best on the team now. You could be a professional when you're older." He smiled back. They sat smiling awkwardly, until Ginny had to look away because she was embarassed.

"I love you, Ginny." Harry said, suddenly. Ginny looked up, he was much closer than she remembered.

"I love you too," She whispered. He kissed her on the lips, she was stunned, she didn't expect him to feel the same way about her, she thought he had given up on her. They broke apart, Ginny was still speechless.

"I'm going to bed." Harry said, awkwardly. "Good luck for tomorrow, um, the team will probably have an early break fast, so i'll see you then."

Ginny nodded. She waited until his foot steps had stopped, before also going up to her dormitory and lying down. She lay for hours, thinking about what just happened, until she finally fell asleep.

She woke early, and changed into her Quidditch robes in silence, then made her way down to break fast. Fred and George were already there.

"Morning." Fred grumbled, he wasn't used to getting up early.

 "We're gonna win this match, guys. Ravenclaw aren't as good as they used to be, their seeker, Cho, is better but the chasers and keeper aren't." George said, smugly. Just then Ron sat down next to Ginny, yawning, Harry was close behind. He smiled at Ginny. Fred looked back and forth between them.

"Oi, what's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing." Harry and Ginny said in unison. Ginny tried not to laugh. They all made their way down to the changing rooms, where they met Angelina and Katie who had just got changed.

The match was won easily for Gryffindor. Ginny, Katie and Angelina were the best players, Ravenclaw only recieved twenty points from their chasers. Eventually, Cho caught the snitch, but Gryffindor were so far ahead they won. Ginny scored the last goal, just as Cho caught it. She checked the score board, even though she knew they had won. She laughed and punched the air as Katie and Angelina put their arms around her. She looked down at the audience grinning at her fellow Gryffindors. She moved her gaze over to ravenclaw where she could see Luna looking particularly disappointed. She smiled at the rest of the audience, her eyes resting on the Slytherins who were scowling even more than the Ravenclaws. She suddenly stopped, nearly toppling over her broom. Down in the stands, smirking at her, stood Draco.

Ginny grinned at him, realising just how much she had missed him whilst he had been gone. He smiled back at her, and she flew down to hug the rest of her team. Harry kissed her on the cheek, smiling.

"You were bloody fantastic, Gin!" Ron said, pulling his sister in a big hug.

"So were you!" Ginny smiled, she had never been close with Ron, but he was closest to her age. The team stayed, getting congratulated by the audience, and shaking hands with the Ravenclaw team. Eventually the crowds died down, the only people left were a few Slytherins, who were completely ignoring the team. Ginny craned her neck, searching for Draco.

Finally she saw him, she ran towards him and hugged him.

"Missed me?" Draco said, cockily.

"Not much." Ginny teased. The walked back towards the school together. "How's your father?"

"Better." Draco said, rolling his eyes. "You were amazing today."

"Thanks, I wouldn't have been if you didn't get me that broom." Ginny replied, modestly.

"You were amazing before the new broom, it's just a bonus." He laughed, as they entered through the big doors. Ginny looked up to see Harry waiting at the bottom of the marble steps.

"Hey Gin, Gryffindor are having a party, coming?" He asked, ignoring Draco. Ginny looked at Draco, raising an eyebrow.

"Go have fun, but you have to hang out with me tomorrow." Draco winked and walked off in direction of the dungeons. Harry offered Ginny his hand, she took it and walked up the stairs with him and into the common room. They were greeted with loud applause and cheers. Ginny was dragged into the centre of the room, where everyone shouted compliments at her. Fred and George then arrived with loads of food, and everyone tucked in. The party continued until an hour after lights out, and Ginny only managed to speak to Harry alone for a few minutes at the very end.

"You were great Ginny," Harry said, grinning.

"So were you," Ginny smiled.

"I was awful, mostly because I was staring at you the whole time." He replied, laughing. Ginny blushed.

"So, um, are we going out again or what?" Harry asked, awkwardly.

"I don't know, you tell me." Ginny flashed a smile, before composing herself seriously. Harry grinned and kissed her. Hermione suddenly rushed up to them,

"Harry, Ron wants you!" She stopped, looking from Harry to Ginny, "Oh my god, sorry!" She backed away, blushing madly. Ginny laughed at her. Harry rolled his eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled and walked off looking for Ron. Ginny finally escaped and went to bed. Today had been perfect.

She woke late the next morning, and didn't bother with break fast since she had so much food last night. At lunch she went down in search of someone to sit with, but it seemed everyone was outside in the snow, she was very early. She took a seat by herself and got out a book she was supossed to be reading for transfiguration. She ate slowly, hoping Hermione or someone would come into the hall and join her soon, but no one came.

Just as she was finishing she looked up to see Draco sitting across from her, she smiled.

"Finally, I've been sitting here by myself for ages." She said.

"Didn't know where you were." He replied.

"I've been in bed." She smirked.

Ginny spent the rest of the day with Draco, they snuck into a class room and messed around for hours. Mainly they had pretend duels, which finally finished when Draco shot some scary looking birds at Ginny, but with a flick of his wand came to rest of Ginny's shoulder. Suddenly there was a knock of the door, Hermione came in shyly as she didn't like to disturb people, but Harry strode in confidently and kissed her full on the lips. Most likely to annoy Draco, even though he knew they were just friends now.

"Hey Gin, been looking for you for ages, wanna join us at dinner?" He asked, putting his arm around her waist. Ginny tried to ignore the butterflies in her stomach.

"Yeah," She smiled at Draco, "See you around?"

He nodded, and Ginny was pulled off by Harry. Hermione scowled at Ginny, couldn't she tell that Draco had no clue Ginny and Harry were going out again?