Was He for Real? Chapter 3

‘’You know I had no choice, she was a monster.’’ Aro whispered loudly at me.

‘’She was a monster? Look around Aro! Everyone is a cold, dead monster!’’ I screamed at the top of my voice. I wasn’t as angry as this for a long time.

‘’I think you need to calm down, Jane, Alec, bring her to room 27.’’ Aro ordered Jane and that boy that must be Alec.

‘’Oh no, there is no way I am staying here!’’ I warned him.

‘’Oh yes you will young lady, you cannot leave and as me being your father, you must obey.’’

Young lady? I am around 2,000 years old, I am not young. ‘’ And what if I don’t...’’ I shot back.

‘’Jane.’’ He whispered.

All of a sudden Jane used her power and once again my power took over, great......

Jane and Alec had no problem bringing my emotionless self to my bedroom. Alec held me by the arm and shoulder while Jane led us to the room; once we got there Alec slightly pushed me onto the bed just before sitting on a chair across the room. Jane stood in front of me, eyeing me up and down.

I just stared at her with my emotionless face; she deserved it since she made my power happen.

It was actually really awkward, Jane and Alec were staring at me like creepers and I said and did nothing. After about the longest five minutes in history Jane spoke, ‘’ Well, I better be going.’’

She started walking towards the door, I thought Alec would follow her but he didn’t, Jane must of thought that too as she looked back for a second before walking out.

Alec just stared at me again, creepy..... At least my power was finally wearing off, Thank goodness, Jane is such a cow..

‘’Murdered your mother, huh?’’Who the hell said that??, Oh wait it was Alec. I thought he was going for the silent intense stare thing.

All I replied was with a nod.

‘’Wow, that’s rough.’’ Alec said while leaning back on the seat.

What, was he for real? I thought to myself.

I decided to reply to his sad attempt of sympathy by throwing one of the pillows of my bed at him.

‘’What was that for?’’ He smiled.

‘’ Oh, I’m sorry, that must be rough!’’ I joked.

He smiled,’’ But seriously, I am deeply sorry..’’

I hate sympathy. So I replied, ‘’Why? You didn’t kill her!’’

‘’True’’ He replied while getting up. ‘’ Oh, by the way, my name is Alec.’’

‘’I figured as much, I’m Amelia.’’

He smiled and put his hand out for me to shake it, I did.

‘’See you around, Amelia.’’ He winked at me just before making his way to the door.

‘’Wait! What am I supposed to do! You can’t keep me here!’’ I shouted but he was already gone. Perfect....(Sarcasm)