argument

simon gets upset that harry kisses vik for a dare in a video which causes an argument that spirals into bigger things

"harry what the fuck?" simon yelled as harry walked into his bedroom.

"what?" harry asked confused, he'd literally just got to the house and didn't have a clue what simon was mad about.

"i've just watched the video you did with vik." simon said, standing up and turning around. "why the fuck did you kiss him?"

"simon, are you being serious?" harry asked in disbelief looking at his tear stricken face. is simon seriously this bothered over that?

vik and harry had done a truth or dare video and had ended up kissing. it wasn't even a proper kiss, it was just a small peck.

"harry am i supposed to be happy that you kissed someone else?" simon mumbled, stepping closer to his boyfriend.

"do you think it makes me happy when you and jj are always so close and touchy?" harry asked, starting to get annoyed.

"but i don't fucking kiss him." simon snapped.

"simon it was a dare. for a video. maybe if you weren't so ashamed of who you are or ashamed of me or whatever your fucking problem is and would actually tell people about us then i'd have a valid excuse not to do dares like that." harry ranted looking up at simon angrily.

"harry don't say that. i'm not ashamed of you." simon whispered. none of the fans or the boys or anyone knew about their relationship. simon didn't want to tell anyone whereas harry was open with his sexuality. plenty of people had their suspicions but simon would always deny it.

"then what is it simon? i'm tired of hiding. i want to be able to do couple things in public with eachother. i want to show you off. why can't you let me have that?" harry cried out.

"harry it's not that simple." simon whispered loosely draping his arms around harry's waist.

"no simon. it is. i love you but i'm not doing this anymore. either you show people how much i mean to you or i'm leaving." harry said sternly although he was dying inside. he pushed simon's arms off of himself and waited for an answer.

"harry don't do this please. i'm sorry that i got mad about the kiss just don't leave." simon cried, trying to wrap his arms around harry again.

"simon i'm sorry." he whispered shaking his head before turning and walking out of the room, leaving simon a tearful mess.

oof this was lowkey kinda bad but i'm thinking of doing a part two where they make up?