“I now proclaim you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” The priest said as he gestured them to kiss.

Gerald lowered his head to hers and lightly touched Sarah’s lips and gave her a sweet kiss, Sarah returned the kiss with much sweetness.

Father Salvatore shook both of their hands and congratulated them. Tito Manuel and Melissa approached them and gave them their congratulations. He then held on his wife’s hand and led her out of the Cathedral.

Lee was waiting for them outside the Cathedral, Car in tow. Gerald led Sarah inside the car as Lee bowed at them and whispered his well wishes.

“To the hotel, Lee.” Gerald said to their chauffeur. He then turned to his wife and cuddled closer to her.

“Happy, Love?” He whispered to her.

Sarah looked at him, her eyes a mirror of happiness and joy. She smiled at him. “Yes, and I love you.”She whispered to him.

Gerald leaned his forehead to hers and looked her in the eye. He then kiss her with all the passion he felt inside. “I love you, very much.” He whispered back. He then leaned her head to his shoulder and held on to her hand and caressed it with his thumb.

When they arrived the hotel, Gerald led Sarah to the Hotel’s Restaurant. Melissa and Tito Juaquin were already waiting for them at the reserved function room. They then proceeded with their dinner and simple reception. After dinner, Tito Juaquin and Melissa called it a night and went up to their own suites while Sarah and Gerald stayed for a while and finished their desserts.

“Love, time for another dessert, come, let’s go to our suite.” Gerald excitedly announced to her with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Sarah softly laughed at him. “Hmmm. And what kind of dessert is that, Mr. Anderson.” She teasingly asked him.

Gerald stood up and pulled her out of her chair. “You” He said and winked at her while pulling her outside the restaurant. He then led her to the elevator that will lead them to their suite.

Sarah just laughed at her husband’s eagerness to go up. “Kailan pa ako naging dessert, Mister?” She asked him jokingly.

Gerald laughed and guided her inside the lift. “Since I tasted you, Mrs.” He naughtily countered to her. He then gave her a tongue dancing kiss inside the elevator.

They were both gasping for air when the lift signaled its arrival at their floor. Gerald led her out it and moved towards their suite.

Gerald carried her inside and closed the door with his foot. He then gently laid her down in the sofa at the living room. He positioned himself on top of her and kissed her again. Her hands were gently massaging his shoulders as they both deepened the kiss while his hand roaming on every part of her body.

“I Love you so much.” He whispered to her ear and blew soft kisses to every part of her face.

Sarah shoved off his suite’s jacket as he concentrated back to her mouth. Sarah softly moaned as he deepened the kissed. Their tongues dancing and feeling each other’s mouth while she ran her fingers through his hair, she then lowered her hands and started to open his shirt. He helped her on his shirt and hurriedly shoved it off out of his arms. He then turned her sideways and started to slide down the zipper of her gown. He then gently eased her out of her wedding dress leaving her with her lacey under garments.

He ran his hand to every part of her body as he blew soft kisses in her nose, eyes and cheeks. He then nibbled her earlobe as his hands were working on her bra. He looked at her bare body. “You will always be my favorite, dessert, love.” Sarah laughed at him and winked. He groaned at that and pushed himself up to put off his pants. He then slid back on top of her and kissed her hard as his hand slowly and erotically touching her body, and breast.

He slowly slid down her and sucked her already aroused nipple as her hands do wonders on his shoulder and back. He heard her moaned as he continued to blew soft kisses in her breast. He slid lower and lower and blew kisses in her flat stomach.

Sarah let out a loud moan as he did that. “Please Ge.” He heard her say.

He looked up at her and wink. “Coming, love.” He whispered. He then shoved of her lacy knickers as he caressed her there. When he felt her quivering under his caressed, he looked at her in the eye. “Ready, Love.” He asked her. Sarah nodded at him. He then eased off his brief and position himself between her. He parted her legs and circled it at his waist. He bended down towards her and claimed her mouth again as he thrust slowly inside her and their body danced together.

When she was able to adjust with his length already it was then he thrust deeper inside her. Her movements slowly mimicking his as he moved deeper and deeper inside her.

“Don’t stop, Ge.” She moaned as he again claimed her mouth, tasting and feeling each other.

“I am near, Love, are you?” He asked her softly. Sarah nodded. He then slightly pushed his body up and held her hands above her head to support her. With one hard thrust he felt her warmth surrounded him as she moaned her sweet peak followed by his own.

He collapsed on topped of her and buried his faced at the crook of her neck. “I Love you, Sarah. You are wonderful.” He whispered as Sarah ran her fingers through his hair.

“I love you too. Please carry me to bed, Babe.” She whispered to him. He pushed his body up, stood up and scooped her in his arms.

“Round 2 in the bed, babe.” He mischievously said to her as he carried her up to their room

Sarah let out a soft laughed and buried her head at the crook of his neck as she blew soft kisses on it. 

End of Chapter