Train

"Are we there yet?" Coral asked.

"No. We just got on the train." Mizu answered.

"Oh."

"So Mizu....." Cana started.

"Are we there now?" Coral interrupted.

"No."

"....where have you been so far?" Cana continued.

"A few-" Mizu started.

"Are you there yet?"

"For god's sake! Go to sleep Coral!" Mizu yelled.

"Okay." The said cat, curled up on Mizu's lap and fell asleep.

"I've been to a few places. Galuna(I think that's how you spell it) island, Rewolf village, teal lake, it's a great fishing spot and the water taste delicious, and a few others that I forgot." Mizu said.

"Have you ever been to Arukas village?"

"Yup. I've been there once too. I'm friends with the mayor's daughter."

"Woah. Did they have any problems?"

"Um....no.....they have beautiful cherry blossom trees though." Mizu shrugged.

"الماء؟"

Cana's POV

Mizu and I turned to the voice.

"Rai! كيف حالك?" Mizu asked the boy.

The boy shook his head. Then he said something I couldn't understand.

"This is Cana. Cana, this is Rai. He's from Rewolf village. It's near Arukas......village....." Mizu trailed off.

"Ask if his village was attacked." I demanded.

"Sadly, yes. Mother was taken and Father killed." Rai said, a tear slipping from the corner of his eye.

"ماذا عن اختك?" Mizu asked.

"She here. She with villagers that alive. They on other train car."

"Thank god...."

"Hey Mizu, why don't you ask him what the demons look like?"

"Good idea."

"Demons that attacked, all black. Red lines. Have horns. Tall as trees." Rai said.

———

The language is Arabic. I wanted it to sound interesting. The places are all made up except for Galuna island. That's in Fairy Tail. Try to guess how I made up Rewolf village and Arukas village. If you read The Dragon Princess, you'd know.