Diary

This'll just be a diary version of the character's POV for now

Mizu's diary

It's been a few since I've been here. The new members are really nice. Especially Wendy. She's so pure... Sting's been coming a lot too. he always tries to get me to fight him. Natsu tries to fight me too. Me and Cana haven't really been able to catch up...I'm always on a job with Coral, or I'm on a job by myself 'cause Cana's being a drunkard...Sometimes Gray comes with me. He's like a brother. I miss Lisanna. Mira's changed. A lot.

Coral's diary

Fairy Tail's really lively. I think I have a crush on Happy....but he likes Carla.....oh, what should I do? Carla's so mean to him! Happy clearly likes her but she's so rude! Happy even asked me to help him...

Natsu's diary

I want to fight Mizu. So does Sting. He keeps coming for some reason...Oh well. I want to fight Mizu, I want to fight Mizu,I want to fight Mizu!!!! She won't fight me....

 Cana's diary

Me and Mizu havn't ben abel to katch up latly. Im drunk rigt now...I WANA HANG OUT WITH MAH SISTR!!! Nasu and Sting kep tryin' to figt her. Is so anoying! UGH! I need moore beer...An Misu....

Happy's dairy

I'm Happy. Coral's back! I asked her to help Carla like me. She looked sad. She shouldn't be though. She should be happy. Like me!

Carla's diary

There's another exceed. She's always with Happy. It makes me mad for some reason...I wonder why.....

Sting's diary

That girl is so annoying! She's a dragon slayer. I can smell it. So she must be strong. I keep challenging her but she always says no.

Juvia's diary

Juvia likes Mizu-san. But Gray-sama keeps talking with her!! They're always laughing and hanging out!!! Is she another one of Juvia's love rivals???? Nooooooooo!!!! Gray-sama belongs to Juvia!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooooo that's all the characters I could think of.... Let's just say that Lucy, Erza, and Gray are on a job. Along with Wendy but the guy who requested the job didn't allow pets. I'm too lazy to write more 'cause I gotta 'do' my homework.