"I don't know, I'm really tired today, the roadtrip tire me and stopping you to enter the shop also tire me ----"

My laugh then cut of Jeremy and he giggled.

"Well, I'm sorry" I apologized to Jeremy, a smile still on my face. I apologized and he then smiled at me, turned on his phone and continued to look at his phone.

I then decided to lay down on the mat because it was comfortable and I want to sunbathe. I was lying there for a couple of minutes. I was sunbathing and the sun was there, infront of my face but I have my eyes closed but I felt like something was blocking the light, I slowly opened my eyes and see a skinny boy's face and body blocking the sun's light from my body.

I knew it was him.

"I've watched that movie Finn" I said and giggled.

"What? White Chicks?" Finn said, still blocking the sun's light infront of me.

I slowly opened my eyes and see him there, infront of me, copying the scene from White Chicks, he has a white shirt and wearing black jeans. When he saw me opened my eyes, he gave me a smile.

"How cliche" I said as I properly sat and Finn sat next to me, still smiling and his face is kinda red.

"You're wearing the bikini" Finn said, his face starting to get more red.

"No shit sherlock" Me and Finn laughed.

We then, out of nowhere stared at each other's eyes, his gorgeous brown eyes staring at mine, I felt shivers down my spine. I saw Finn's cheeks getting more red, why not make fun of him?

"Your cheeks are red" I said and giggled and it caused to break the eye contact. Finn then looked embarrassed but -----

"Yours too Y/n" Finn backfired and gave me a smirk. Oh shit, I didn't know my cheeks was getting red too.

"Hmm, didn't even noticed that" Me and Finn then giggled and licked his lips, it's not sexual, it's just a normal lick he did on his lips but I felt shivers down my spine when he did it.

"So, boat ride?" Finn then asked me and looked at me straight in my eyes.

"Oh right! I'm so excited!" I remembered, I then looked at the sea where Millie and the boys are and I didn't even noticed that Sophia and Sadie joined them, atleast all the girls are here including me!

"Let me just call the girls" I said, Finn nodded and gave me a smile, I then stood up and walked towards the girls that are in the sea swimming with the boys.

"Yo girls, boat ride?" I asked the girls and they all was in shock and quickly got out of the water.

"Yay! Girls time!" Sadie shouted, wiping all the remaining water drops on her skin with a towel, so does Sophia and Millie thennnn unexpectedly we had a group hug that we didn't plan.

"Okay but I'm so excited for our girls time" Millie said excitedly, me, Sadie and Sophia giggled.

Out of nowhere, Finn and Wyatt then appeared behind us, Wyatt is still kind of wet because I think he just got out of the water.

"Come on, we'll lead you guys to where the boats are and don't worry, there's a boat driver so you all don't have to drive" Wyatt explained, all of us nodded.

We all then started to walk, they all was ahead of me and Finn, me and Finn was behind.

"Don't do stupid stuff at the boat" Finn then suddenly told me looking so serious.

"Woah, and why is that?" I asked him, gave him a smirk.

"You might fall down the boat and drown!" Finn shouted, looking nervous and really serious.

"That won't ever happen because I'm good at swimming" I said and smirked.

"But what if it does!" Finn said, talking like a worried mama.

"Pfft like you care" I said, me and Finn then realized that were here, where the boat rides are.

"Okay ladies, hop on the boat" The boat driver said nicely  and smiled.

We four then hopped on the boat and the boat driver gaves us yellow floaties. (the one that you wear, i forgot what its called)

"Nah, were fine. All of us can swim" I said, three of the girls then nodded and also the boat driver.

"Woah woah, NO" Finn said, looking so serious and nervous.

"Why?" I asked Finn and smirked at him.

"Because I care for all four of you!" Finn shouted and looking mad, I just rolled my eyes and hopped in the boat, so did Sophia, Sadie and Millie.

"Just be careful...Okay?" Finn said, looking so worried.

"Pffft okay mama" I said, all of the squad giggled but Finn is so serious.

"Are you ladies ready?" The boat driver said, he then smiled and we girls nodded.

"Hey, all of you four hold on. Don't fall please" Finn said for like ten times and still is serious and worried.

"Yes Finn!" We girls shouted at the same time, leaving Finn so shook and confused.

The boat then started to move and Finn didn't expect it, he is still so worried.

"Please be careful, please" Finn shouted as we started to go far away from the boys, Finn then looked at me so worried, four of us girls then waved.

We were far away from the boys and I still can see fron the distance that Finn's worried eyebrows is still there and I quietly giggled.

This is gonna be the best boat ride I have ever rode in my entire life, without no boys.

------

A/N:

SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY AND CRINGY CHAPTER YA'LL BUT I RLLY HOPE YA'LL STILL LIKE IT

BYE LOVE YOU LOVES