Chapter 7

A month later

It's been a month since Poppy has moved in with Branch & his grandmother. Even though she still didn't gain her colors, she was happy to with them. Even the pain in her body faded everyday. Not to mention, that her scars have completely vanished, it's like they never existed. She could finally move around without worrying about getting hurt. Her & Branch have gotten closer as well, like brother & sister. But, she still has a feeling like they've met in the past. Her heart races every time she gets near him. She has also gotten along with the Snack Pack.Today was gonna be a good day, because the fair was in town. It was gonna be the first time in years that Poppy was gonna have fun.

They all got out of the van, looking around.

Poppy: Wow, there's a lot of people here.

DJ: I'll say.

Branch: But, you'll have a great day.

Poppy:*nods*

Guy Diamond: YEA, MAN!

Biggie: This is gonna be the best day ever!

Twins: Then, let's go!

As the group started to head for the carnival, all the excitement started to grow inside of Poppy. Not only would she have fun, she'll have fun with her friends. The twins went off together, DJ went with Guy, Biggie went with Cooper, Smidge went with Fuzzbert, & Poppy was with Branch, of course. Everyone was having fun; there were animals, attractions, food stands, games, and rides. Poppy was having the most fun with Branch, he even won her the cutest bear she has ever seen.

They got on rides together, went through mazes, try different food stands; Poppy was having the best time in her life

They got on rides together, went through mazes, try different food stands; Poppy was having the best time in her life. As soon as night falls, her & Branch were sitting on top of the ferris wheel.

Poppy: What are we doing here?

Branch: You'll see. The night isn't over yet.

Poppy: What do you...

Before Poppy could say anything,