Pleasure

Hey everyone! This is the continuation of uncontrolled feelings! Tbh I don't think I can do the best job for now, but I'll try! Enjoy 🖤!

《3rd person POV》
Hyde cummed inside Licht's mouth. "Swallow." Hyde said in a deep but sexy voice. Licht obeyed and swallowed the subtance in one gulp.

"You're being such a good boy Licht-tan! I should give you a reward." Hyde paused.
"Only if you beg me for it though."

Licht, being the guy he was hated the word beg. Where will his pride go? But in this state, he couldn't care less about his pride.
"P-please, I-i want i-it."

"Awe you did it. Do you want mine that badly?" Hyde teased. Licht nodded in response.

"Well you will have to wait for it." Hyde made his way to lichts asshole and puts one finger in. Licht shivers in response and gave a small moan. Hyde thrusted the finger up and down and then added a second finger in, sciccors his entrance, and starts searching for Licht's prostate.

"Mnh-ah! Th-there!" Licht loudly moaned as Hyde found his spot.

"So this is your little spot Licht-tan?" Hyde said as he continuously rubbed the spot and wriggled his fingers around it. Drool started to spill out of the corner of Licht's mouth. Licht looked like he was about to cum. Hyde pulled his fingers out and positioned himself to enter Licht.

"Ready angel?" Hyde asked.

"Shut it you stupid hedgehog! Just fuck me already!"

"How mean Licht-tan~" Hyde said before thrusting his whole "thing" inside.

"Ahn!" A loud moan escaped Licht's lips. "You're so tight Licht-tan...just relax" Hyde said, as he waited until Licht can adjust to his shape.

Hyde gave Licht a deep kiss to calm him down. A few moments later Licht was adjusted. Hyde started to thrust in and out, in a slow pace.

"Faster!" Licht said demanding to feel more pleasure as if what he was given right now wasn't enough. Hyde gladly obeyed. Moans escaped their mouths in sync.

"Hmn H-hyde I'm close" Licht said as he tried to catch his breath.
"Me too Licht-tan..."

After a few more thrusts Hyde came inside and Licht came right after.
Hyde pulled out and hugged Licht.

"I love you." He whispered.

"Me too."

-fin-

I have no comment.