Chapter 15: Meet The Parents 2

Adrien and Marinette were heading towards the Agreste mansion to face the cold...harsh father.

'I hope that father will understand'.. Adrien thought. Yes, he was scared. He wouldn't know what to do if his father said no. No to their relationship.

They enter the mansion to be greeted by the one and only Gabriel Agreste. "Who is this son?" Gabriel asks. "This is uh..actually can we talk to you?" Adrien said.

The three head to the dining area. Adrien and Marinette scared and nervous for their relationship.

"So Father.. this is Marinette Dupain-Cheng." Adrien states. "She's my girl..girlfriend." Adrien sweatdrops.

Gabriel was shocked but he did not show it instead he invited Marinette into his designing room. He was going to prove if she is worthy for his son.

"So Marinette.. Adrien has told me you are into fashion. Plus you create designs of your own." Gabriel says. "U-uh.. sir. Yes I am into fashion. You're actually my idol." She says happily.

"Here Marinette.. would you show me some of your designs?" Gabriel asks. "Gladly." She replies.

" She replies

"So here is.." Marinette further explains. After Marinette's explanation.. Gabriel has a calm smile on his face. "Adrien, you chose the right girl. Take care and love her with all your heart. Don't ever let her go. Alright, son?" Gabriel said. Adrien in happiness nods at his father.

Marinette and Adrien wave goodbye at Gabriel and took their leave.

"That girl reminds me of you..Emily." Gabriel mutters under his breath. Saddened by the disappearance of the love of his life.

Emily Agreste. The girl who made him happy. The girl who made him who he is today. The girl that made his heart flutter...but she's also the girl who disappeared and broke his heart.

The girl who's the mother of his son. His son that is heartbroken by her disappearance.

That's why he does everything to bring Emily back. Even if it makes him a villain.

----------------------------------------------

Bad isn't always bad. There's always a reason. It turns out Gabriel has a good one.