chapter one - company problems

Manager Nim POV.

I can't believe there making my boys dress in these stupid costumes again. Its been the same stupid stuff for 2 years now. Of course I don't know anything about fashion but Im almost certain that Yuta's hair shouldn't have been styled like this.

 Of course I don't know anything about fashion but Im almost certain that Yuta's hair shouldn't have been styled like this

Or when they made Mark wear a kilt like skirt/dress thing on a red carpet.

I don't think that any of this is going to change unless I do something. The boys would never mention it because its there job to agree with the company and do as told, while for me I can't watch them go through the pain of looking so awful at award shows and red carpets. Its not good for there image and could ruin them forever.

I decided to head down to the Presidents office to have a word with him. If I don't it would never change.

I knock on the office door and hear a 'come in.' so I continue to open them door to see the president of the company sitting at his desk doing things on his laptop.

'What do you need Mr. Nim.' He asked me calmly while still working on his laptop.

'Well you see, it might not be my place to say this but it has gone on for too long and no one is doing anything about it, even with the 2018 album coming out in two months, things need to change.' I say while he seems to look confused.

'Im sorry but you didn't mention whats the problem.' He said his eyes turning from his laptop towards me.

'Umm well its about there outfits that the stylist keeps making them wear. They are just so weird and are ruining the boy's image. We need a new stylist.' I say and he just looks back at his screen.

'Well your quite right with that. I understand why you needed to tell me this.' The president said as he kept working on his laptop.

'Is there something your going to do about it?' I ask still confused at what the president had in mind.

'Actually moments ago I sent out a email to a stylist who is very famous in Korea for having a very creatively aesthetic vision through fashion and has been recognized by huge fashion company's like Chanel and Gucci to come and model as well as do styling for the company.' He said kind of amazing me a bit. I mean the stylist now was just some women who seemed to do good at the time while she just doesn't care much about fashion.

'She sounds amazing.' I said really interested.

'I asked her to come to my office tomorrow for a meeting. She lives her in Seoul so she would just have to move into the dorms here, so she could be with the group at all times.' He said reassuring me the terms.

'As well, since she needs to be with you at most times I want you to come in tomorrow for the meeting to meet her to see if you think she would make a good stylist.' The president said.

'Of course I'll come for it.' I said nodding in agreement.

'Okay great, well I will see you tomorrow for the meeting, as well you can tell the boys about it. Its most likely she will be hired anyway.' He said while I got up and left the room.

I walked down the hall and went into the elevator. I got off at the fifth floor to the rehearsal space was for NCT. I walked in and saw the boys learning new choreography for the 2018 album for the song 'black on black'.

The music started and all the boys started. I was quite impressed by them. They had come so far since I first meet them and now we have three new ones, Lucas, Kun and Jungwoo. 

The music had finished and the dance choreographer told them to take a fifteen minute break so the boys all went to sit down and get a drink. I walked over to the huddle of them sitting. I looked around and saw that all 18 of them were there.

'Okay guys so I have some news.' I said and all of them started to look anxious.

'Is it good or bad news?' Haechan said looking a bit scared.

'Its pretty good.' I say smiling and shaking my head.

'Okay proceed.' Haechan said and I continued.

'Okay then, your guys are having your 2018 album released and how in the past you have had some pretty bad outfits, so the President of the company has decided to hire a new stylist.' I say and all of them look relieved a bit.

'Who are they?' Taeyong asked.

'She is a stylist based in Seoul and has worked with Chanel and Gucci. Thats all I really know about her but she is coming in tomorrow and will most likely meet you guys then, so make a good first impression because she will be around all the time.' I say warning them a bit.

'Okay.' They all say and start to have little conversations with each other. I over hear a lot of them and hear things like 'How old is she?' 'Is she pretty?' 'I hope she not scary and old.' 'Lets hope she can dress us up nice.' I start to laugh inside because of these questions. Most likely she will be about thirty or how else do you have time do all the things she has.

'Okay guys keep practicing, I will see you all afterwards.' I say and leave the studio.

All I can say is that Im very happy that things turned out the way they did.

Authors Note: sorry for such a short chapter, its just the build up to the main part. The next one will be a lot longer.