Chapter Two : Wendigo's Woods

~ No One's P.O.V ~

The teams ran back to the house and locks all the windows and doors. "WHAT WAS THAT THING!?" red scout yells, looking at the others. "I do not know" red medic replies looking through the curtains slightly, making sure that the beast wasn't out there. "How about we call Ms. Pauling?" blu heavy suggests. The others look at him thinking the idea over in their heads. 

"What if when she comes it attacks her" blu scouts says,"we can't risk it i'm sure someone in town knows".

Everybody looks at him and nods. Suddenly they hear a knocking at the door and they all jump. Red spy walks up to it and opens it slowly, standing there is an old native man. "May i come in?" he asks. Red spy allows him in and they all gather in the living room, which sadly has no curtains. "You've seen her haven't you?" the elderly man asks them immediately. They looked at him confused by his question. "The beast you've seen her" he adds. They all nod slowly as a response. " What was that thing?" red medic asks sitting beside the man. "That beast is called a wendigo and it has been living in this forest and mountains long before any of you were born, the wendigo use to be a human until starvation forced it to convert to cannibalism, now it'll kill any human it can find to feed it's self" the native man explains. 

"But it didn't kill us" blu scout points out. "That is because her child was present" the man says. "Who would want a kid with that thing?!" red scout says disgusted. "The child is most likely not of her blood and was probably found by her" the man replies. "Oh my name is Joshua" the man adds.

"She is watching us now as we speak" joshua says looking out the huge window of the room. "How do you know?" blu medic asks looking outside aswell. 

"You have been marked as a danger to her child so if she must she will kill you" joshua says standing up to leave. Suddenly they hear the same noise from earlier. "I'd advise you not to leave this house at night, cause she has a major advantage over you" he says and leaves.

Everybody looks at each other then out the window, noticing the wendigo's skull watching them from the shrubbery. They shiver and go to their rooms and sleep for the night.

-Next day-  Red scout's P.O.V

When i woke up i walk downstairs to see the medics staring outside of the living room window. "Yo docs what you looking at?" i ask walking over myself. I nearly have a heart attack. There he was, the little boy outside starring right back at us. "Um how long was he out there?" i ask looking at them. "Five straight hours occasionally walking off before coming back, probably to relieve himself" Blu Medic replies to my question, not taking his eyes off the boy. We continue to watch him until a faint wail in the woods calls him back, probably the damn wendigo.

We wait abit until we're sure he's gone for good. We walk into the kitchen where surprisingly the others are. " Was the little ankle bitter out there?" Red Sniper asks slowly sipping his coffee. " Was he out there all night or something?" i exclaim, throwing my hands in the air. "No the beast wouldn't allow it" Blu Spy replies, i look at him with a raised eyebrow. "She came up to the house last night and looked around probably seeing for a way in" he explains. 

Engie stands up and looks out the window, "The Creature seems to be watching us right now, come take a gander" he says , causing us to walk over. He was right there she was starring dead at us.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V ~

I watch as the males look at me through their pathetic excuse of a safe house. They will pay for upsetting my little (S/N) yesterday, had to coo and purr to him so that those blasted Indians wouldn't find us. I caught him trying to go near that house. Three of the men were already looking at him. Probably wondering why he was standing there. I sigh quietly and call to him to return to the cave. I will deal with them myself, but if they so mush as hurt him they will die and no one will remember them. I walk up closer and find them already starring out at me.

I freeze slightly, they seem to be studying me. I stand up fully and stare back. I walk closer and huff a small puff of breath on the window, only a few move back.  They want to know what i am so be it.