Chapter 13: Rose in Wonderland ♠♥♣♦

Start from the beginning

I looked around at all of the doors,"If I were a play boy bunny which door would I go through?"

I paused when I saw a tiny white door that had a a heart painted on it. CUTE! I twisted the tiny knob and saw the bunny- boy running. I frowned, I'm to big to get into there. Out of no where a

crystal heart appeared before me. I picked it up, I noticed it had pink liquid in it and a note that said drink me. Well I'm already drugged so might as well. I took a sip and I felt myself become smaller. I looked back at the door and saw that I was finally small enough to go through it. I put the cork back on the crystal heart and put it in the pocket of my dress. I might need it later. I took a step through the door and I was suddenly falling. "AHHHH!FUCK!"

I looked down and saw water I held my breath and dived into the water.

I swam up to the surface and gasped for air. I tasted the waster when I licked my lips. It's salty. I looked around at my surroundings and noticed that I was in a pool. I climbed out and sighed. "Was this really worth finding some dumb rabbit, Rose thought to her self."I heard a voice announce.

I spun around, but I didn't see anyone. Huh? "Who's there?"I asked.

"She looked but saw no one!" the voice boomed.

WHAT THE FUCK,"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!"

"IM THE NARRATOR BITCH," the voice replied to me," WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!"

"High, apparently." I said.

I started coughing and saw smoke. "Where is it coming from, Rose thought." The voice said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled.

"MAKE ME BITCH! IM THE DAMN NARRATOR! YOU CAN'T DO SHIT!"

I held my middle finger up to the sky. DAMN THIS PLACE! DUMB ASS NARRATOR!

"That is a pool of your own tears."

I spun around and was face to face with a guy with green hair and glasses. WHAT THE FUCK?! He held a pipe in his hand. "Pool of tears?"

"It is of all the tears you have cried your whole life. You have cried a lot. After your father died and that's when your mother started hitting you correct?" He said staring at the pool.

He put the pipe in his mouth and he inhaled the substance. "Yeah."

He blew out smoke and it shaped into a flower. I gasped,"How did you do that?!"

He laughed,"Magic."

I looked into his blue eyes,"What are you smoking?"

He smiled,"No it's not weed, like you think it is."

"YOU CAN READ MINDS?!"

"Something like that." He said inhaling the substance.

"Look in the pool."

I hesitated, but did as he said. I saw my reflection. But then it faded a little and I saw a girl who looked like me but she had green eyes and two colored streaks in her hair. The streaks kept changing color. "What do you see?" He asked.

"A girl who looks like me but with green eyes."

"Is that so?" He asked amused.

I nodded, "What's your name?"

"Humphrey," He said,"I believe you have a little bunny to chase after."

That's right! "Will we meet again?"

He smiled,"I hope so, it would be an honor, Rose."

I smiled at him before running off.

Wait how did he know my name? I continued running around randomly. Oh, well. I yelped when I ran into something hard. "Watch where your going,shorty!"