square 72 - I FOUND THIS- also, something else..

It's been a while since I updated.. So instead of bothering with some weird apology or excuse, it's time for a skit.

"WAIT!" Bakugou shouted, slamming his fist onto Todoroki's desk. ''WAIT ONE MOTHERFUCKING SECOND."

Todoroki groaned, leaning on his elbow and trying to drown out Bakugou's obnoxiously loud voice. You see, this is one of Bakugou's epic rants, usually consisting of really offensive sexuality joke made by some Rwandan Homosexual mixed in with some inappropriate use of drugs and very colourful use of normal items, and you get a Bakugou Epic Rant.

"AM I CORRECT," Bakugou raised his hand in the air, "THAT IS HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE THE LAST UPDATE?!"

"Actually, almost a month.." Todoroki said, already exhausted even though it's only 2 seconds into the rant. It's time to prepare for all the bitchy jokes, guys!!11! It's gonna get offensive11!1!! I hope this little pussy ride comes with a seatbelt hnnghghhe!1! I'm so scared!1! We might find a dangerously bitchy dickhead on the way!1! Oh no!1!

"HOLY FUCKING JESUS FEET. SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THINGS LOVED BY MANKIND. SWEET JUMPING JIMMINY JITTERBOX ON A QUEER CHRISTMAS CRACKER MUSICAL. SWEET HOT SANTA CLAUS, WHAT THE FUCK TOOK SO LONG?!"

"Well, you see, the end of the school year is coming up, and the Author has some writer's block.."

"BITCH. 'OH NO, THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR IS COMING UP!' YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE REJOICING WITH ALL YOUR SENSITIVE-ASS HEART! FUCKING FREEDOM! FUCKING WINGS OF GLORY! FUCKING SASAGEYO! UNLESS YOU WERE A DUMB FUCKING BIMBO WHO WEARS SKIRTS AS THEIR SHIRT FOR A LIVING, YOU WOULD FIND TIME TO UPDATE A GOD DAMN PICTURE BOOK!"

Todoroki sobbed.

"AND WRITER'S BLOCK. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! DID THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A FUCKING 4-WORD-PER-CHAPTER-TYPER GET CAUGHT UP IN SOME GOD DAMN TRAFFIC ON THE WAY TO FLORIDA?! DID THEY GET CAUGHT UP IN SOME HOMOEROTIC ECSTASY FUELED CRUISE SHIP AND FORGET TO BUCKLE THEIR BELT?!" 

Todoroki bit his lip, blinking multiple times and trying to find an answer for that monstrosity.

"GOD DAMN, SHE'S GIVING AUTHORESS A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY, AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS A TASK NO MAN COULD DO! LIKE, WHO DOESN'T UPDATE THEIR FUCKING 100K LONG BOOK FOR TWO YEARS?! AND WHY HASN'T THERE BEEN ANOTHER ONE-SHOT IN LIKE 50 CHAPTERS?! THOSE HAVE BEEN THE SINGLE BEST THING OF THIS ENTIRE BOOK!"

"Well, like I said, due to lack of motivation and writer's block, it's hard to insert certain assets into-"

"BULLSHIT. HERE I AM, WRITING AN ESSAY IN A JUNGLE!" A bunch of Grass and Trees grew around Katsuki, as he was mauled by a Cheetah.

"HERE I AM IN HELL!" All the trees starting burning, and Katsuki's clothes caught on fire. He dusted all the ashes off of himself.

"AND HERE I AM. DESCRIBING THE WIDTH, OF KIRISHIMA'S FUCKING ASS! IT'S DISGUSTING, AND AMAZING IN IT'S OWN PERSONAL BRAND OF COCKSLEEVES."

Todoroki stared at Bakugou's hand, ''How did you kn-"

"SHUT UP!"

btw, Authoress is the author of prince & prince

here's uh

call me maybe

tdbk version

i hoped you enjoyed that terribly made skit