"Hello? Anyone there?", I heard him shout out loud.

"We are communicating through telepathy. Just close your eyes, and concentrate your own powers, then open your eyes, but not really open it," Kali tried to explain.

"What?"

"Just try and follow my instruction," she said.

I felt blood drip down my nose. It was too early for this to happen. And I was getting tired trying to hold this.

A few seconds later, I felt someone enter the medium. We turned around and saw 001. He looked around confused. Kali, Eleven and I ran towards him. He touched his eyes. Then looked at us.

"Woah, I can see!", he whispered to himself.

"001!", Eleven called out.

"Hey!", he waved at us.

"We need your help," I said.

"What is it?"

"We don't have time to explain but we need you to go back to Hawkins. We need you for a very important mission. Meet at Hawkins High School on Sunday Morning. And you can bring one parent with you if you want," I told him.

"What? Hawkins? I don't know."

"No, we need you!", Kali said.

"Please," Eleven said.

Denise pulled up her sleeve and show her tattoo to 001, and so did Kali and Eleven.

"We can't save the world without you. Plus, food and shelter with be provided," I said.

"Okay," 001 said.

"Thank you," Eleven said.

We exited 001's mind. I was already tired.

"Yes we got him. One down seven more to go," Eleven said.

I turned around and saw 002 and 003 still there. We walked towards them and I heaved in a huge breath and stretched out both hands. I tried to enter both of their minds at the same time. Kali still latched onto my arm. When I opened my eyes, I saw that it succeeded. But my head hurt, my arms hurt, everything was hurting. I told Kali to hurry up.

Eleven called both 002 and 003 to the medium and they came into seconds.

"This may sound crazy but we need you to come back to Hawkins. Please, we need to save the world," Kali said.

002 and 003 looked at each other.

"Seriously, we need your help," I managed to say with the little energy I had.

"Meet at Hawkins High School on Sunday Morning. You can bring on parent with you, shelter and food will be provided, if you choose not to stay in an inn," Kali said.

"Sure," 002 said.

"Okay," 003 answered.

Then, we left their minds. My head hurt too much, we needed a break. I pushed Kali's hand off my arm and opened my eyes. I took of the blindfold. I reached out to the box of tissues in front of me and cleaned the blood running down my face. Then, I saw Eleven and Kali take off their blindfolds too.

"That was not even five," Kali said.

"I know, but I'm weak. Dr Brenner didn't give me a lot of injections and training. And I avoid using my powers most of the time," I said, drinking some water from the water bottles Hopper gave us.

"I just need a few minutes to recover," I said, capping the bottle.

"Was it better when we did two at a time or one at a time?", Kali asked.