Chapter 1: Hikari Amano

Acchan woke up in sorrow. Her mother was killed for being an Akb0048 idol while her father was drunk every day. But she endured the pain. Her real name is Hikari Amano. She is a very shy girl that people stay away from. She thought she was useless so she sacrificed everything to help others. Hikari had short purple hair with magneta hair highlighted on the bottom of her hair. She set the food for her dad on the table and put a blanket on him. She loved her father dearly and wanted him to know her dream. She wanted to finish her mother's dream. Even though entertainment is completly banned in Sagittaristar akb0048 idols risk their lives to sing songs of love. She wanted to spread songs of love to the entire universe. Hikari picked up her bag and left for school. Today was the day she was going to make history. She was going to audition for akb0048. Hikari walked to school alone wishing to have friends that care for her. Everytime she saw girls in a group laughing she felt like crying. Hikari was alone all the time. It was like she was invisible. No one dared to sit next to her in lunch. But today, the first day in her eighth grade year she was going to talk. "Excuse me." she said in a low voice. No one looked at her, they just continued talking. The teacher screamed,"Listen up class, Hikari has something to say!" Everyone was facing Hikari. She blushed in embarrassment. "I'm very sorry to interupt! But I will audition for Akb0048 ! So I want you to give me your support!" Hikari poured her heart out. Her only friend Youske got up. "I support you!" he exclaimed. Hikari smiled. She secretly had a crush on him. Everyone followed. Hikari hadn't smiled like that for ten years. She was definetley going to make it. As Hikari left the classroom she met up with Youske. "Promise me you'll shine." handing her a heart diamond necklace. Hikari blushed and smiled. They walked outside together. Youske set up the camera and handed Hikari a microphone. "What song?" he asked. "Aitakatta." Hikari answered. And so she began to sing. "Aitakatta aitakatta aitakatta yes! Aitakatta aitakatta aitakatta aitakatta yes! Kimi ni." Hikari said. They waited for the answer. Youske grabbed Hikari's hand praying that she got accepted. Hikari blushed and also prayed. The results finally came. Hikari was accepted the next day. In that same spot Youske picked Hikari up and swung her around. Hikari laughed. "Hikari I love you. And when you come back I shall confess to you properly." he said kissing her cheek. Hikari smiled tears pouring from her eyes. She actually did have someone that cared for her, and she cared for him. She ran back home to pack her bags. Hikari left a nice little note for her father and left that night. She bumped into a girl named Tsbasa.