Chapter 3: Debut!

Hikari woke up very confident about her first show tonight. A month has passed since she first got into Akb00048. There were dance lessons, food, comedy, and messages from Youske. "Girls it's time to wake up." The boss June said. "Egg omlette for Hikari-chan." Chef Papa said. "Delicious." Hikari said finishing up her food. "Hikari, don't over stuff yourself." Tsubasa teased. "You are so lucky to have such a nice body. You get to eat all the junk you want." Yumi said annoyed. "Chef papa's food is not junk." Reina said. "You say that because your fat." Yumi said. "What was that!?!"Reina asked annoyed. "She's right Yumi-chan chef papa's food is so good."Ami agreed. "Whatever Ami-sama says is true!" Yumi gushed. "You only agree because it's Ami- san right?" Karin teased. We all laughed. " Well, moving on.......who's that guy you've been messaging Hikari?" Mii asked. "Guy?" Tsubasa spit out her milk. "Mii-chan!" Hikari whinned. "Well?" Reina asked. Everyone stared at Hikari for a long time. Hikari blushed. "Well........" Hikari started. "I love him and so does he. He says when I return for break he'll confess to me properly." she gushed. "Very interesting." June joined in taking off her glasses. Hikari's face turned beet red and she quickly ran to her room with Tsubasa following her. "You sure are shy." Tsubasa teased. "I guess."she said. "So he gave you this?" Tsubasa asked with the diamond heart necklace in her hands. "How'd you know?!" she blushed in embarrassment. "You always clutch this within your small chest." Tsubasa winked getting up. "Let's go Hikari-chan." Tsubasa said holding out her hand. She nodded and firmly gripped Tsubasa's hand. They all went to the dance studio. The dance teacher was a boy who mostly dressed like a girl. "You there move to the rhythm!" he screamed."Right!" Karin said. Practice was soon over and all the girls were out of breath. "Here Tsubasa." Hikari gave her a towel. "Thanks." Tsubasa thanked. Hikari smiled. "Lunch time!" Karin screamed in a childish way. "What's for lunch today chef Papa?" Hikari asked. "It's my own special steak with fried green peppers for Hikari-chan." Chef papa answered. "Delicious!" they all chimed. "Thanks Chef Papa!" Reina beamed. "I told you, I love my job. Cooking for such talented understudies. Don't dissapoint me with your show." Chef Papa winked. "Okay!" They all say digging into their food."Here I go!!!" Yumi announced. "And you say I'm fat." Reina snapped. "What was that!?!" Yumi smiled at the counterattack. "Both of you sit down! Chef Papa's delicious food deserves respect!" Karin screamed.. "Sorry." they apologized. Hikari and Tsubasa smiled at eachother. "About Hikari' s boyfriend he is kinda cute." Tsubasa teased. "Having my first kiss with him will be very exciting!" Ami teased. "What you guys!?!" Hikari screamed. "He's so gonna wanna date me!" Yumi said with confidence."He's so cute!" Reina added. "Getting jealous Hikari?" Mii asked and then winked. "You guys he's my man!" I exclaimed standing up. "Hikari!!!!" Karin thundered. She sat down. "Sorry." Hikari apologized. They all laughed. The evening approached and it was almost time for the show. "Hikari what are you waiting for. Put on your costume." Tsubasa said. Hikari lowered her head. "I can't do it." "Think about your dream Hikari, we're all scared. However we are former akb0048 members. We are understudies." Tsubasa said. "Thanks Tsubasa." Hikari smiled. "You're always helping us Hikari so we want to help you." Tsubasa said. All the girls looked at her. Hikari began to cry tears of joy. "Everyone!" She gushed. They all comforted her like the friends she dreamed of having would. "Okay everyone hands in." Tsubasa said. "One two Akb0048!" They all exclaimed. They all walked to their spots. Hikari was front and center. "Thank you all for coming. We are the 73rd generation understudies. We are all proud to be in akb0048 so please listen to our song Oogoe Diamond." Tsubasa announced. "Hashiridatsu basu o yakete. Se ku mainichi  zetai e baketai. Kokoro yo mo moya moya ga kiete. Daistsetsu na kimi no kimi ma nda."

Hikari looked out into the crowd spoting Youske in the front. "Ni narou, daiske da kimi ga daiske da, afurete yo furetesuru, daiske da zutto daiske da." Hikari threw a kiss to the crowd. Des was throwing bombs and they knew that once this song was over the entertainment ban would be worse.Hikari was shining so brightly that everyone's  Kirara was shining for her.Then she had her own kirara. It was if she was wearing a dress of light."Oogoe diamondo, suki ni kotoba ni sakosa, suki ni kotoba ni sakousa,suki ni kotoba ni sakosa. Kyou sho ni haridashde ima suki sumi orinare." they finished singing. "Thanks. Bye bye." they all said. "Wow, Hikari you shine so brightly." Tsubasa said.  "I will shine more!" Mii winked at Hikari. "Well then we'll be rivals." Mii added. They all laughed. All the girls were asleep in the room except for Tsubasa and Hikari. "Hikari.... can I sleep next to you?" Tsubasa asked shyly. "Sure." Hikari said. Hikari layed Tsubasa's head on her chest. "Hikari you were incredibly amazing." Tsubasa blurted."Thanks Tsubasa-chan." Hikari said. "Um... Let's both quickly become successors." Tsubasa said. Hikari took her hands, "It's a promise."