All That is Gold (Gold Series #1) by simonesaidwhat

simonesaidwhat

Summary:

Quinn Barton was content with her seat in the social hierarchy at the elite Dupont Prep: not exactly on top, but high enough to get some respect. Too bad Carter Dupont, the undisputed king of the school, was keen on making her his new queen.

About This Book:

Yes, hello all. I am back. And boy do I have a treat for you.

As we all know, Wattpad can be a treacherous place when it comes to finding a genuinely good book. I don't mean that in a bad way, I'm simply stating that there comes a time when each person feels like they've read every possible decent book on the site, leaving you in a dry spell that lasts longer than one would want (a year or two, in my case).

But alas, I am here and ready to report that I HAVE FOUND ONE. Or three, rather. You see, I have stumbled upon a series of three novels, all wrapped up in a jewelry box with a classic black bow around it, in the form of "All That is Gold".

This one isn't okay, or fine, or anything mediocre. This series is amazing. Intricately planned plot line, well-developed characters, and twists and turns that leave you on the edge of your seat.

I can promise you that you won't know what hit you, and it will leave you wondering what the fuck just happened.

This series, while comprised of three 50,000ish word novels, was consumed in just under two days. I couldn't put it down. And I definitely can't wait to read what else Simone has to offer.

Don't forget to comment if you read this book as well! And leave some suggestions for me to read so I can keep the reviews coming.

Much love!

Category:

Teen Fiction