Man Hunt by TaintedRain

@TaintedRain

Summary:

Twenty teens. Abducted. To play a game of man hunt.

About this Book:

This book - what can I possibly say about this book? My friend has been bugging me to read this  book for like, two years now. I don't know why I haven't, I just sort of put it into the back of my mind. Maybe because I went through a big cheesy, romantic book craze that I ignored literally everything else, but anyway.

So, I stumbled upon this book again and let me be the first to say HOLY SHIT. This crime thriller-esque novel had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, even until the end. Even though it's only 20 chapters (insert sad face here), I was not left unsatisfied. The way it is written is so clean and not distracting to the plot at all. I was never lost in the words she had written, wondering what she was trying to say, and that is very important.

The characters were all precious in their own way, and I will never have enough Coden, ever. Nor will I ever look at scissors the same way, but that's besides the point. And hell, Serenity is a force to be reckoned with. But all of the characters, as amazing as they are, are still relatable.

Read this damn book, okay? Just do it.

Category:

Horror (but kind of like a thriller type of deal)