She hadn't realized her clothes, and even her legs were smeared in blood, and she knew for a fact that she really didn't need to turn up at the exam location looking as if she had just murdered someone. It worked out more to Zinnia's preference, since she really was more comfortable in anything that wasn't her school's uniform. It just meant she probably was going to stick out like a sore thumb, being what may well be the only student in medical garbs instead of a school uniform.

Promptly after re-emerging from the locker room, Zinnia was then shooed towards the emergency entrance to the hospital, where Seiya and Hatori were standing within immediate view. She couldn't quite grasp what they were talking about, only that the topic more or less was dropped the moment the automatic doors slid open and Hatori's attention was straight upon Zinnia.

'You ready to go, Zinnia-chan?' Hatori asked, drawing the girl's attention from Seiya as he turned on his heel to return back to the emergency ward. 'We'll drop you off at the exam. It's Yuuei, right? It'll save you the walk.'

Well, she wasn't going to argue that.

So Zinnia cast Seiya's departing form once last glance before she climbed into the back of the ambulance and set herself down on the bench inside.

'Should we put the sirens on?' Zinnia faintly heard Hatori suggest as he climbed into the passenger seat at the front. 'We are on a time limit.'

'Don't be ridiculous.' Shinji barked with clear disapproval showing across his face. 'Do you want to get sacked for misusing government department equipment?'

'Psh, killjoy.'

The city passed by relatively slowly as the ambulance drove along the streets towards Yuuei High School, with every minute ticking away faster than she felt comfortable. Her hands were busy readjusting the bandages wrapped firmly around her wrists, pulling her hair back properly, and otherwise just fidgeting as she tried to keep herself in check.

She felt sluggish and woozy, even after two hours since she had rendered medical aid to Kali, but in a twisted sense, she wasn't surprised by that.

'I'm running at a little over half-capacity...' She mumbled as she pinched the skin of her forearm to see how quick her capillaries refilled with blood. 'I can't get reckless during the practical exam.'

It would be tragic to have to be taken back to the hospital because she messed up and overspent her blood, after all.

'Zinnia-chan.' Hatori's voice called out from the front seats, snatching up Zinnia's attention within an instance. 'We're here.'

And in fact, they really were. Zinnia could see the tall and rather daunting looking building through the windscreen of the ambulance.

'Right... thank you.' Zinnia spoke as she climbed out of the back of the ambulance.

Crowds of students her own age from various schools were walking towards the extremely large school building, practically flooding the sidewalk Zinnia stepped out onto as she slid the door shut once more. She felt glances fall upon her, but nothing more – It appeared practically everyone around had more important things to do than gawk at a middle-school student seemingly working as a paramedic.

'Best of luck, Zinnia-chan!' Hatori called out to her.

'Yeah, knock 'em dead, kid.' Shinji's flat remark followed suit.

'Umm, thanks, but its not like I'm auditioning for an acting role.' Zinnia hedged.

However, Shinji just lifted a lone brow and said, 'Is that right?'