Two:- I Just Got Seduced

Recommendation: Knock, Knock (Justin Bieber)

Rose Rivera

"Rose, wake up." I heard a voice whisper as I felt myself being shaken. I moaned as I snuggled against the soft blanket. "Wake up, kid. We're in Atlanta." The moment I heard those words, I shot up from my comfortable position causing me to get giddy. I furrowed my eyebrows as my eyes were adjusting themselves to the light. I turn to look up and saw Uncle Scooter. "Atlanta? What are we doing in Atlanta?" I asked, groggily.

            He smiled and ruffled my hair making me groan. "I want you to meet some people." Was the only thing he said before leaving me in my sleepy state. Uncle Scooter really is someone who likes making me wonder and I have to guess. But, I'm sort of like him at some point.

            Luckily for me, there was a bathroom. After the cool shower I had, I wore a  white long sleeve shirt with a pair of ripped skinny jeans. The end of the jeans are folded slightly above the ankle. I put on a pair of brown combat boots and a  woolly faded purple scarf which I wrapped around my neck and my hair which I let go.

            "You done, Rose?" I folded yesterday's clothes and kept them in my bag. "Yeah." I nodded. He grinned before putting his arm around my shoulder and guiding me out from the plane.

            "You wait here while I go make a phone call." I nodded as I sat down on one of the empty chairs. I felt a buzz in my pocket so, I took out my phone to find that I had a message from my best friend since 4th grade. Julie Chase. She has always been there for me. I'm seriously grateful for being friends with her.

            'Hey, babe! How's it going?'

            'It's cool! I rode in Uncle Scooter's private jet!'

            'What?! A frigging jet?! You're kidding.' Before I could reply her, she sent another text.

            'Who's Uncle Scooter?' I forgot that she doesn't know who he is.

            'Oh! I forgot to tell you. Uncle Scooter's my uncle. My mom's brother.'

            'That's sort of a . . . weird name, though.' I giggled at her text.

            'Yeah, he said that he's a manager for this famous dude named, Justin Bieber.' All of a sudden, Julie became a fast typer.

            'JUSTIN BIEBER?! YOU MEAN, YOUR UNCLE IS THE SCOOTER BRAUN?!'

            I blinked multiple times at her surprised reply. 'Umm, yeah. How did you know his last name?'

            'He's famous, Rose! Plus, he manages Justin Bieber! OMG!'

            'Calm down, I'm sure this 'Justin' guy is just some normal dude.'

            'Girl, you should have watch these entertainment news—he's the hottest 21 year old man in the century! But, the downside is he's known as The Playboy.'

            I was about to text her back when Scooter came back. I texted Julie that I would text her soon and she replied that she wouldn't let me off that easily. "Hey, kid! Umm, Kenny's here and we should go." He told as he picked up the bags. I raised my eyebrow as I grabbed my bags. "Who's Kenny?" He sighed and shook his head. "You really ask a lot of questions."

            "Scooter! You always do this!" I shrieked as I playfully hit him. He just laughed. I gaped at the black Range Rover which was in front of my eyes. "Hey! If you want to ride it, you got to get in it." He chuckled. I smiled showing my teeth to him. I hopped inside as Scooter closed the door and went to the passenger side.