9

i was gonna put a song here but i couldnt find one,,,,,,

I'm so sorry I haven't been working on this, I've been working on so many other things and life has just been a mess lately. I'll start working on it more now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~ROBLOX's POV~

I flew over to B.M. He was still there, so luckily he didn't lose all of his HP. When I got there, I tried to talk to him. "B.M! Builderman! Please answer me!" No response. I shook him gently. No response. I moved him over on his back. It looked like he was asleep. Probably passed out. I wiped the blood off of his face with my jacket and put him on my carpet. I got on and flew back to ROBLOX HQ, frantically searching for somewhere to put him. I just put him on my bed and went back to my desk.

-Meanwhile-

~nooby_12345's POV~

Naharb released me and brought me to a giant cave with lava and some sort of red stone. I saw multiple robot noobs like me carrying bricks and papers, some working on computers and some writing stuff very quickly. "Noobi, why don't you go work with them?" Naharb said. I looked at him in confusion and tilted my head. "Who's Noobi?" I said. "You, idiot." Naharb pushed me, a signal to go to work. I ran down, wanting to get away from him. I guess my name's Noobi now. I grabbed some bricks like the others and put them where everyone else was putting them. A noob like me ran up to me and asked "Hi! Are you new?" I responded with a quick "yeah.". I then realized they were the only noob with hair here. Girl's hair. The only girl here. And I was the only noob there with a 2.0 package. Whoo, this will be interesting.

  ---------------------------------------------------------------- 

THAT WAS FUN im doing more

hope u enjoyed that kthx cya