Chapter 1

(S/n) : sister name

•••

You ran to your house as fast as you could, you heard rumors, saying that Germa 66 was coming to your country, and they will destroy everything and kill everyone. You slammed the  door to your house just to saw your parents talking at the dining room, your father was burying his face in his hands, looking down, he looked stress.

"Where's (s/n)?" you immediately asked, worried.

"We... we don't know, (y/n)," she answered, turning her attention to you, shaking her head. "Since she went to town yesterday, she haven't return home yet."

"(s/n)..." you mumbled under your breath, biting your lip, the worst possible thing that could happen to her appeared in your mind. You stared at your mom and dad back and forth. "I'll go to town and look for her."

Your mother nodded. "Be safe."

You ran back to town, when you were there, you asked people about a girl name (s/n), with (h/l) (h/c) hair, and (e/c) eyes. Everyone there said she went to the way back to your village.

She went back home? When? I didn't saw her when I was on my way here, and there's only one way to go to this town from our village. You thought, you walked back to your house with curiosity all over you.

"(Y/n)!" Your sister greeted you as she hugged you tightly.

"(S/n), you made me super worried! When did you went back home? I didn't see you when I was going to town."

"Well, you didn't saw me, but I saw you though." She broke the hug, smiling innocently.

"Huh, did you?"

"Yeah, your face look so, so worried, I also shouted your name, but you just ran pass me."

"Really?" You blinked. "You didn't come home, of course I'm worried," you sighed, ruffling her hair. "What's so important anyway?" you asked, turning serious.

She rubbed the back of his neck, breaking the eye contact. "Well, it's... I have an appointment at school and I needed to be there. It was too late to go home so we decided to stay the night there."

"I hope you're not lying. Mom and  Dad were really worried."

"Yeah. I know. They gave me a bone crushing hug when I came home earlier." She giggled.

"Let's just go in," you said, she nodded and followed you into your house.

•••

"Mom, Dad. I'm going to town now," you said, wearing your shoes.

"Be careful," your father said to you, eyes still on the newspaper he was reading. "Don't go and disappear for a night."

"Daaaaad," (s/n) groaned. Sitting on the sofa, papers scattered on the table in front of her.

"Oh, you were listening? Good."

Your sister frowned as you and your mom laughed. Oh, do you wish this moment would last forever. "Dad, is it true that Germa 66 targets our country?" you suddenly asked. The mood changes as your Dad land his eyes on you.