Love Don't Change

Nicholas

What up y'all it's yo boy Nahmir im 19 I rap and im kinda in a love triangle see here the thing I love my nigga Jay buut I also love Taymor they both been there for me they definitely got beef with eachother and of course I had sex with them both well imma say I accidentally had sex I started to realize I was gay when I was wit Lulu that's when i cheated on her with Jay and Tay repeatedly but separate times and it didn't matter cause she cheated with 4 different people and 1 of them was a dyke. I knew she was a thot but damn 4.

Jay recently broke up with his old, can't suck a dick for shit having ass girlfriend Blac Chyna and that same day he left her he told me he loves me and Tay did first.

I am hella confused on who I should choose I could choose Jay sweet ass but Tay is also sweet im so confused right now

Taymor

What up y'all it is yo boy Tayk im 20 I rap and well im gay. Imma just admit that I am really in love with Nahmir lil ass but his cock sucking snaggletooth friend Jay keep getting in the middle of us 

If you guessed I'm a bottom you kinda wrong but kinda right see im a verse top. So what a nigga like doing the bending and getting bent.

Im tryna marry Nahmir one day but I just don't think he ready to be in a relationship cause after he continuously cheated on that Luke or Lance no it was Lulu with me. I hate when Jay comes around while im with Nick but I need to make sure Nick know I will always be by side no matter who I got beef with. I need him to know that cause he my world and my heart.(Ole corny ass)

Jay

I don't needa introduce myself cause y'all should already know who it is and if you don't im Jay im 19 I rap im gay and I love Nahmir. When me and Nahmir went to an underground club he got drunk and when I tried to take him home and put him to sleep he body slammed me, yes his small ass body slammed me, then he yank....more like ripped my pants and drawls off my ass and started to pound the living shit out me to the point where I couldn't breathe. But after that I realized I was gay and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

Yea im a bottom and yea I told Nahmir I love him but he been distant and I think it is that ugly ass megamind looking nigga teki taki or was it tracki oh Tayk thats it. I only say it is Tay cause I see how he look at Nahmir. I can't stand that rat faced nigga Tay but when it comes to Nahmir im gonna have to handle the bum ass nigga.

Yea yea ik its trash and short asf but a bitch is tired and blocked up also there is a reason we havent mentioned the girl tay was with...please bare with me

Later PissyPussyHoes love yall