Shiro X Reader FLUFF

NOTES: THIS IS MY VERY FIRST X READER FANFICTION. I'M SORRY IF IT IS TERRIBLE *cries in a hole* BUT DON'T WORRY, I WILL GET BETTER AND THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME! >:ALSO EXCUSE MY LACK OF SPELLING. I CANNOT SPELL FOR MY LIFE. I ALSO DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH OR ANYTHING ON ANY OF THE PALADINS OF VOLTRON. THIS IS FOR A FRIEND AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO READ IT. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY AT WALMART.

      You laid on the couch, your cold hand was placed neatly on your stomach, just barely above your pants. You heard a lo, sudden noise that sounded like a "thump." You got up to investigate, the messy bun in your hair was bouncing as you raced towards the noise.

      "Ack!" a familiar voice exclaimed, their tone of word was irritated and frustrated, yet pain was interlaced in the simple word.

     You opened the wooden door that was hiding the person that must have been injured.

     "Oh, <your name>," a kind, caring voice echoed from across the small room. 

      "Shiro!" you exclaimed. Your frail voice was bitter and concerned as you rushed to his aid, your hand wrapped around his.

     "I-I'm fine," he insisted. He held you close as a warm blanket covered his scar-filled leg.

    You narrowed your eyes at him and uncovered the blanket, your eyes filled with shock and horror at it revealed a nasty wound.

     "What happened?!" you asked, your tone of voice was booming with concern, you didn't want anything to happen to Shiro! He has already been through a lot!

      Shiro shook his head, his lovely gray eyes poured sympathy into your <your eye color> eyes.

      He called a name, but you couldn't hear over the blood rushing through your head as you tried to help Shiro's wounds, but his soft, wonderful voice and his pale, fantastic eyes raced through your head like a cat chasing a mouse.

     "This is Eclipse," Shiro said. You shook your head as you tossed away your thoughts and focused on Shiro. You say a purpley-blue-green wolf standing next to Shiro. The wolf's fur was covered in small, white dots that looked like stars on the fur colors.

     "Eclipse," you echoed as you searched Shiro's beautiful eyes for an emotion, but all you found was the kind-warmhearted soul that he was.

     "Don't worry," he assured you. "She won't hurt you."

     You looked back to his leg as the puzzle peices fell into their place. Eclipse hurt Shiro!

    You got up and tried to shoo Eclispe away. As she backed up, her ears pinned down in fear, you later Shiro on his back and you laid next to him. You didn't care if the blood from his leg oozed onto you. All that mattered was the handsome man that laid with you.

    "Really, I'm fine," Shiro insisted, as he placed his lips onto your rosey red lips. Your light coat of lipstick stained his lips a bit, but he didn't mind.

    "Eclipse and I were play-fighting and she bit me. But hey, what did you expect from a Space Wolf?" he shrugged and smiled as he wrapped you gently in his arms, the Garla arm was a soothing warm texture that helped to calm you.

    You smiled to yourself and wrapped your arms around his back. You sat there like that for a few moments before Shiro hobbled up to grab something out of a drawer.

     "W-what are you doing?" your dirty mind was sinking towards the gutter.

      "Get your mind out of the gutter, <your name>," Shiro advised as he turned around with a roll-up bandage thing to help keep the blood in your body.

     You blushed as the comment hit you straight in the forehead. He knows me so well,  you thought. You took the bandages from his hand and gestured with your hand for Eclipse to come back.

    You wrapped the bandages around the wounded leg as Shiro rubbed your back soothingly. You finished up and took a safety-pin that was lying on the floor. You took it off of the ground and sealed up the bandages.

     "Thanks!" Shiro praised as he kissed you gently on the cheek. "It feels better already!"

     You smiled and stuck your tongue out playfully. Shiro caught on and mocked you.

     "Oh I'm  <your name> and I <what your insecure about>" he said with his hands fanned out against the side if his head.

     You stopped being playful and gazed at him angrily. How dare he mock the thing you are insecure about! You glared at him, hate building up in your  <your eye color> eyes. You sighed and smiled.

     "Sorry," he apologized and took you in his arms. Eclipse came over and started to lick your face, you tried to pet her, but when you did, your hand faded through as if she was a figure of your imagination.

    "Oh," Shiro took your hand as if he were to show you how to do something. "Like this." He held up two fingers before taking his other hand and tapping his two fingers that were held up with his other pointer finger.

     Eclipse sat down, her tail wagging aggressivly, while her chest puffed out with pride. Shiro reached in to pet her, but before he did he opened his mouth to speak.

     "Banana bread," he said before placing his hand on the Space Wolf's head and gently stroking her.

    You giggled at the thought of having to do all that just to pet the wolf. Well, it is a Space Wolf, you thought to yourself.

    "You try," Shiro gestured, his gray eyes full of mystery. You repeated everything Shiro did.

     You leaned in to Eclipes. "Banana bread," you said, before stroking the animals soft, luscious fur. Shiro smiled and picked you up as if you were a baby.

    You smiled and pulled his face in to yours with your gentle hand. You two kissed for a moment which felt as if it would last forever.