Chapter One

I decided to write in third person so I don't need to change POVs and more emotion is showed. Hopefully my work will be more mature.

This book will have more sexual and explicit sexual content than The Encounter.

You have been warned (;

Cover Credits: ashleegrace107

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL COVER T.T

NOW LETS START THIS BITCH!

*THROWS GLITTER AND CONFETTI*

"Blane." Ann said as the car jerked forward.

"What!" Blane said excitedly.

"Calm the fuck down. Your driving is- FUCK! BLANE!"

Blane's sudden brake made Ann smack her head on the dashboard.

"Oh shit sorry babe! But I just can't.. I'm finally free. Free of submission, free of being a whore, free of being owned! I can finally go back to him and apologize and-"

"Okay okay I get it just shut up!" Ann laughed.

Blane smiled as he drove across New York City to Massad Cooperations. He was ecstatic to see Arron again. They way that Blane left made his heart heavy. He wished he told him why, but he was worried that if he did Heath would have done something.

Blane parked and scrambled out the door.

"Blane!" Ann shouted at Blane as he sprinted towards the door. Ann huffed and sprinted after him.

Blane ripped the doors open and went to the elevator.

"HEY WAIT YOU CAN'T-" someone yelled.

The elevator doors closed before the man could say anything else.

Blane and Ann giggled like school girls as the elevator rose up to the top floor. It jolted to a stop and they walked out.

Blane looked around, and saw Ryan, Arron's PA, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Blane.. What- what brings you here?" Ryan asks as she rose from her seat. She threw her arms around his small defined body.

"I'm here for Arron." Blane smiled.

"Blane.. You can't just-" Ryan started.

"I know that, but I had reasons that he will understand Ryan." He whispered looking down at the ground.

"You can't see him right now Blane." Ryan said pushing him back lightly.

"What? Why! Ryan I waited 3 years-"

"Yes thats the problem! 3 years Blane. Much can happen in such a time." Ryan whispered.

"What do you mean Ryan?" Blane asked confused.

Ryan couldn't tell him. She just couldn't, seeing those big blue eyes just hit her heart hard. She sighed and walked her over to his door.

Blane's heart started to beat ecstatically as he read his name plate on the door.

"Arron, you have a visitor." Ryan said quietly, but loud enough for Arron to hear.

"Who is it Ryan?" His velvety voice replied.

Blane's body shivered from hearing his voice for the first time after three years.

"An old friend." She replied.

"Send them in." Arron replied.

Ryan opened the door slowly until it was wide open. Blane stepped into the all to familiar office and met eyes with Arron.