Barry Marks Dean And The Death Of Alaric

After the bath Alaric takes his prince to there room and tells him he's going to go talk to Nora and see if he's right he gives him a passionate kiss before he leaves.

Barry starts kissing biting and sucking on Dean's collar bone he then drinks his blood as he's getting fucked by Dean's hard cock he closes the mark and starts kissing him passionately as Dean says baby you smell so sweet I love your sent and your blood it smells so sweet and savory he looks at him as he says can I tease it? Barry looks at him and says yes as he's about to bite his arm when Dean says no I want to do it as he shows him his vampire teeth he says yes I trust you Dean bites him between his collar bone on his neck as he's drinking and pounding into his lovely bears tight hole he knots and cums deep inside of him as he closes the mark as Barry comes all over his chest and abs it's just like with Alaric it's so much and Dean just keeps pounding into him till they both can't move anymore and Dean falls backwards as Barry falls on his chest once he catches his breath Dean says baby your blood taste like berries and it's sweet and savory I love you so much Barry says I love you too as he says as he falls asleep with his face buried in Dean's neck taking his sent in as he sleeps.

Alaric goes to Nora and talks to her before he can say anything she gets a huge smile on her face as she says my son has marked you with his sent it's all over you witch means he's pregnant Alaric looks extremely happy as he says I'm going to be a father times two? Yes as long as he marks Dean with in the next twenty four hours he hugs her as he says I left him with Dean before I came to talk to you she says he's going to need you and Dean now more than ever she then says congratulations your going to make a great dad and my son loves you very much and you did a great job protecting him.

Nora then looks at him and says but now I'll be the one protecting him Alaric looks at her with a confused look on his face then Nora turns into Eobard Thawne as he says is your link open? Alaric looks like he wants to run but he can't as Eobard says the benefits of being the dark one as well as the most powerful wizard of our land I have Magic's you can't even comprehend now is your link open Alaric says no good then this will be easy he puts his hand in Ric's chest and pulls his heart out as he says Barry will never know that your dead I will take your place all I need is this he puts Alaric's heart in a jar as he says I prolonged your death so I can tell you my plan you see I'm going to use your heart to make a potion that will not only make me look like you but have your memories and Barry's sent on me and I'll slowly turn him and then your kids then I'll kill Dean and once I do I'll put them under my spell so that I'll have my own army of hybrids and then I'll rebuild Central kingdom here in this realm with the prince as my own and as the king but sadly you won't be around to see it with that he sets Alaric's body on fire oh and I'll also take Eddie also with Alaric's last little bit of will power he tells his lovely husbands he loves them and that they need to run and if you see me it's not me you have the power to see though the fake me and remember I'll always be watching over you my sexy little prince and take care of our children with that he shuts the link so they don't watch him die Meanwhile back at the Hale house Barry and Dean wake up as Barry is crying he can't stop crying its like a part of him died with his daddy Dean takes them into the bathroom and they get in the shower once they are done Dean calms Barry down as he says baby we have to get the others and we have to go before fake Ric shows up as they send a group text to the pack except Alaric.

Group pack message: we need a pack meeting ASAP we have to meet at the McCall house.
Barry Dean Tyler Matt Scott and Jeremy put clothes on then head to the McCall house where everyone else is by the time they get there Nora says I'm so sorry my sweet boy and I'll tell everyone I just need to get your memory of what Alaric told you as she says he was my protector before I asked him to watch over you the link I had with him wasn't as strong as yours and Dean's but I felt his death also as she hugs her son and sees what Alaric told them Barry is still crying so Dean pulls him into his lap as they sit on the couch and he rubs his bears back as his face is buried in his chest crying his heart out.

Once she sees Alaric's last memory to them she and everyone else is there she says with tears in her eyes Alaric is dead she stops as she does she turns to look at Peter and says you did this Laura and everyone looks at her confused as she says Eobard's  sent is all over him and I remember seeing him with Eobard when I was to chose between the two and Eobard told me you and he are best friends Barry hears this and looks at Peter and starts growling at him as Laura says is this true brother? He says yes it's true after Barry hears that he starts attacking him he's punching him and kicking him he knocks him down and starts beating the carp out of him everyone is looking at this in shock cause Barry is sweet and kind and never hurt anyone as Bonnie uses her magic to pull Barry off of him she says Matt help me so Matt uses his magic to and they are still having trouble holding him back cause his magic is stronger and as he's trying to use his magic he's going off on Peter finally Barry stops as Stiles shots him with a tranquilizer dart.

Everyone looks at him as he says it a tranquilizer dart it won't hurt him it just knocked him out Peter try's to escape but while everything was going on Melissa put mountain ash around Peter so he's stuck there as she says you're not going anywhere that's mountain ash Laura says how could you do this to Ric and to your own pack? He says it was easy really he's my mate and I'm pregnant with his child plus once he gets what he wants we are going to rule this world as the new Central Kingdom and with both princes were take them as ours and make an army of hybrids that we control and then the human world will be ours Nora does a spell to wipe his mind of this pack meeting and then knocks him out.