Chapter~3

~Another Side To The Story~
unedited

                        •Bakugou's POV•
One second i'm standing in front of Deku with Icy hot on my right then all of a sudden I hear a big BOOM and icy hot and I run over to the sound. When we got to the source, all we could see was a hole in the ground from the explosion.

"What the fuck!?"

"How could this have happened, there's no one around that could've done this and explosions don't just happen randomly in the middle of the road like this. Maybe it was a bomb? But there's nothing that looks like debris." Icy hot said.
I turned around to see if Deku ran over to help us like he would do, but he was no where to be seen. The fuck!?
-
-
-
After the whole fuckin' stupid explosion incident we finally got back to yuuei. For some reason I was in a 'more pissed than usual' mood which really annoyed me.

"...right Bakugou?"

"Huh?" What was he asking?

"I said, The explosion came out of no where. Right Bakugou?"

"Tch. Yeah it did, what does it have to do with me!?"

"You okay Bakugou? You seem a little more mad than usual." Kirishima asked.

"Tch. Yeah." I mumbled. After that everyone kept on talking about the explosion but all I had on my mind was where Deku went and why did he leave instead of helping to make sure everything was all right. That's not like him. Well what do I know he's just a stupid nerd.

         ~Time Skip: few hours later~

As I was walking down the hall I heard voices from a slightly opened door.

"What are we going to do about the increasing crime rate?"

"For now we have all heroes, pros or not, on duty and ready for any situation."

"I just hope that's enough"

So the situations not getting any better, fuck! I thought as I continued walking. I wasn't looking where I was going and ran into someone. "HEY WATCH IT!"

"Sorry Bakugou, I guess I wasn't lookin' where I was goin'." It was Kirishima. I calmed down a bit.

I scoffed and pushed him outta the way. He soon ran up to me following behind. "There a fucking reason ya following me?" I turned around and glared at him.

"You just have this weird look on your face, I was wondering if you needed someone to talk to." Kirishima said in a sweet reassuring voice.

"Nah, see ya later." I turned around and walked away back to my dorm.

~The Next Day~

"Alright everyone to training" Mr. Aizawa said in a bored sleepy voice. Everyone followed Mr. Aizawa's order and got right to work, some students training with each other while others trained with the heroes. Of course I just tried exploding the cement hills. Kirishima had asked if I wanted to train with him and the others but I just flipped him off.

"Hurry up everyone Class 1B is waiting and we're going out to town." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Really!?"

"YEAHHHHHHH!" Everyone except me, Icy hot, and Tokoyomi shouted. Tokoyomi just isn't one for getting all excited and Icy hot and I were just there yesterday so we didn't really care, well Icy hot didn't. I was pissed that I didn't get to train more.

    ~Walking Down The Street In Town~

"So today we're on patrol for any crime out breaks. Be on guard." Mr. Aizawa said. Everyone than split up into groups. I don't need any one fucking slowing me down so I just went by my self. A little while later Icy hot walked up behind me on the sidewalk.

"What the fuck are you doing here ya ass!?"

"Mr. Aizawa said no one should be alone, for safety reasons, so he told me to stay with you."

"Tch. I can take care of myself."

"Well i'm staying here anyways and don't forget what happened. You were the one who got kidnapped, remember?" WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST SAY!?

"YEAH BUT REMEMBER YOU WERE THE ONE WHO COULDN'T GET TO ME IN TIME YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I WANNA FUCKING STRANGLE THIS BASTARD.

"I know and i'm sorry, I shouldn't of mentioned it, just please calm down."

"LIKE HELL! I AN'T CALMING DOWN!"

"Bakugou! What's the problem!?" Kirishima said running up behind me with Kaminari.

"This bastard! That's the problem!" Before anyone could speak up we heard an explosion and screams soon followed. I turned around and saw smoke rising from a building about a block over. All of us immediately started running over to the smoke completely forgetting about our conversation.

When we got there people were screaming and running all other the place. Kirishima and Kaminari immediately ran over to help civilians while Icy hot and I ran over to the cause of the explosion, running straight through the smoke. All I could see were four figures through the thick smoke. As I got closer I realized one figure was Mr. Aizawa. I ran over to help him with the 3 other figures in front of him. With Icy hot following behind me.

"NO BAKUGOU TODOROKI, STAND BACK." I didn't listen and kept running. Once I got to Mr. Aizawa I could almost clearly make out the other three figures. One was a girl with blonde hair put up into two messy buns on either side of her head. She was wearing what looked like a school uniform and had this big scarf lookin' thing around her neck that was shaped like a toothy grin. She had knifes on her thighs and big needles in both of her hands. The next was a boy with black hair. Under his eyes was what looked like purple skin with stitches all around it. The same thing was on his neck, mouth, ears, arms, and legs. He had these crystal blue eyes that you could barely see from the way his eyes almost fully closed. He wore casual clothes, a navy jacket and pants, white shirt, thick silver belt, and black dress shoes. On his right was another boy with a white button down shirt with a black vest over it and a black tie. He had black pants and black dress shoes on. As I looked closer I noticed he green hair. He almost looked like...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Deku?"

Hehe I hoped you enjoyed chapter 3: Another Side To The Story, I really wanted to have a chapter in Bakugou's POV even though the story jumped from place to place and was kinda rushed and crappy, heh. Hopefully next chapter will be way better. Anyway, sorry if this is a little late I have family over this week so I won't be posting a lot. Thank you for understanding. Author~chan out! Baiiiii!!!!!! •1055 words•