Chapter 2

-1 Week Later-

All I can see are car's passing by. I start walking towards the supposed exit. Foot by foot. I was trying to avoid all the squeaking sounds. It seemed like my body clearly knew this place. I could now see a sight of a very dim light. I started following that light. As I get closer and closer, I realize that there's a person there. I stopped right there in my spot. I was near the door, by about two feet. The person was clearly shown as a boy. His hair was placed up in a small quiff. His fists were curled up. In a position as if he were ready to fight. I kept stepping closer. I could now clearly see that he was wearing a muscle tee. A gray one with a pair of blue jeans. In his hair he had a red bandana. I clearly still did not know who this was. But I had a clear idea of who it could be. But that's what frightened me. Since my body was in control, my hand was going to tap his shoulder. Right as I was about tap his shoulder he spoke.

"Allison Allison. Of course you would fall for this little trick. To think, I thought you were smarter than this" he turned around and there he appeared. The guy I terrified the most. Ashton Irwin. I start staring at him. I was examining his features. They have changed since the last time I've seen him. His hair, it's now in a quiff instead of a fringe. The way he dresses himself. He looks, might I say, sexy. No, Allison you can't say that about the guy who could one day beat you into pieces.

He steps closer to me. I step back a couple steps.

"Are we really going to do this again?" He says. He then just starts walking towards me. I walk backwards. But he manages to grab me and push me against the wall. I wince at the pain he caused me.

"Look Allison, I love you. I don't want to hurt you. But you being afraid of me, causes me to lash out on you. How about we make you stop being afraid of me" he now caresses my cheek. Then his face gets closer and closer to mine. As soon as our lips collide, I step on him foot so hard, he steps back in pain. I was able to run down the stairs. As I am leaving the door, I notice it is the same scene as when he knocked Grace and Anthony out. I was still in surprise that they were still unconscious. I hear foot steps behind me. I turn around, and there was Ashton. But not the same Ashton. His eyes were dark. Full of evil. I start stepping back. He starts stepping forward.

"All I ask for is for you to cooperate with me. To realize I'm not evil. But no, you go ahead and try to escape. See, now I'm angry. I don't want to lash out on you, but it's going to happen" I walk backwards faster. I suddenly hit the counter. Just my luck. I start getting more afraid.

"So I guess it's your turn to go with your unconscious foster parents" he says in a more demonic voice. I start breathing heavier. His fist now comes up. I close my eyes. Waiting for the punch. The punch that will knock me in unconsciousness. It never came. I opened my eyes to find me in my room. I sat up so quickly that my vision went dizzy.

It was all a dream. I'm so glad it was. I looked back at my alarm clock noticing that I'm going to be late for school. I check my calendar. It's the last day of school. I got up in full excitement. I go to the bathroom so quickly that my shower was shorter than usual. I dried myself off and got changed to quickly. Wearing my regular clothes and then putting my gray hoodie. I left my hair down.

As I left my door, I felt the presence of Grace and Anthony behind me. I turned around to face them.

"Okay brat. Today's you're last day of school. Don't do anything stupid. Even though you will. Just hurry up and come home after work. We got something extra special for you" they gave each other a look of evil. I knew they were going to spank me. I turned away from them as if I understood. I left downstairs and just left the door. It was like 90 degrees out. But I will still wear this sweater. I don't want people to look at me. Since I'm a senior, it's my last day of all school. I enrolled at University of Maryland. I got a full scholarship for all years. Since of my excellent grades. I still haven't told Grace and Anthony that I'm leaving. And I don't plan on telling them. I'm going to escape next month, after I get paid. I already have an apartment there where I will be living. I put a fake name there so they wouldn't track me down.