Chapter 4

-

Allison

-

"Allison! Get ready, your sister wants to hang out with you today!" I hear Grace wake me up. You can hear her trying so hard to be nice. Just by the sound of her voice makes me want to throw up.

I get off my bed and head to my closet. I rummage through it trying to find something nice and approachable. As I am looking through my closet, I find this navy blue pocket book. I take a closer look to reveal that it's my passport. It expires in two years. Just my luck! I grab ahold on the passport and place it on my nightstand. I go back to my closet to finally find my outfit. I chose a pair of light wash denim shorts with a simple black shirt. I tucked in my shirt and took a look in the mirror fixing myself.

I left my room and headed to the bathroom and looked at myself. I decided to go with just mascara and eyeliner. I brushed my hair out and left it alone. I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs.

Once I entered the living room, I see Casey sitting on the couch. She stands up at the sight of me and collects her belongings.

"Ready to go?"

"Yup."

-

"So I have my passport. We don't need to go and renew it or anything."

"That's great! Let's just head to a library. They have computers there right?"

"Yeah they sure do."

We arrive at the library and go directly to the computers. I go onto Google Chrome and search up flights to the UK.

"Here, type in Leeds Bradford Airport. It's the one closest to where I live."

In just a couple of minutes, we find the plane my sister is boarding. They luckily have a couple available seats left. My sister and I both look at each other. For the first time in forever, I can finally have hope.

We buy the ticket and end up going to the nearest Starbucks. She buys us both some frappuccinos. We literally just sit there and talk for hours. I've missed things like this, where I can just talk to her. I can't wait to finally meet her family.

-

Ashton

-

"Bro can we take a break. We can't just waste our break looking for her," Calum complains.

"You guys can, but I won't. I'm headed to Starbucks. Maybe she's there," I tell Calum. He rolls his eyes at me and I roll mine back to him. They don't understand. I love her, I've never stopped.

I entered my car and drive to the Starbucks near the town Library. I go inside and decide to just order a drink. I order a Vanilla Bean Frappe and make sure I go unnoticed. Once I receive my order, I go outside and sit there, waiting for her. I hope to see her perfect cheeks and her gorgeous brown eyes.

As I'm about to leave, I see two girls walk past by me. I swear I heard Allison's voice from one of them. I wait there a little longer and see the sit in the table next to me. I take a quick look and see her. Her smile is as wide as can be, her hair is short but wavy. Perfect. She is my perfect.

Once her friend gets up to use the bathroom, I take my chance and sit next to her. She gasps and I slowly look up at her. Once she realizes it's me, her eyes widen and her lips part.

"Don't run off. Please let me talk to you," I plead. She looks at me with sympathy and sighs.

"Go ahead, I only have a couple of minutes. She won't be in there for long," hearing her voice makes me want to just kiss her.

"How come you haven't reached out to me Allison? I've been searching all over Maryland for you and I could never find you. I care for you Allison."

"Look Ashton, you probably don't get it. Every time I look at you, I see the day you beat up my parents. You scared me, a girl who has never seen the world. Of course I'm going to be afraid. It took me a whole year to get those dreams out of my head. I know you care for me Ashton, it's just I can't look at you the same again," she looks over at the bathroom and stands up, seeing that girl.

"Allison please let me explain," I pleaded her to stay.

"Good bye Ashton," she said before leaving with that girl. I lowered my head on the table and just mentally hate myself. I lost her.

-

Allison

-

"Who was he?" Casey asked.

"um ... an old friend," I hesitated.

"You sure?"

"Trust me, it's a long story."

With that, we were in her car on our way back to my place. I actually enjoyed being with her.

Once we had arrived back at my place, she looked at me and smiled.

"Before we enter, remember that we leave tomorrow at 5pm. So be ready to leave at 4pm. I'll let Grace and Anthony know that you'll be with me for the summer. They'll have to say yes, Veronica will be by my side," I nod and we both get out of the car. We enter the house and I greet Grace, Anthony, and Veronica. I go to my room and change into something comfortable.

Soon I hear Casey telling my parents the news.

"So I was wondering if I could take my sister back to England with me," Casey politely asks.

"No. Absolutely not." Anthony quickly states. This isn't going really well.

"Well, I just wanted my sister to meet her niece, nephew, and brother-in-law."

"Well," there was a pause there.

"Why not. She has to meet her true family at some point," Grace says nicely. It makes me want to throw up.

"Thanks. I'll let her know the good news," Casey says. I quickly go inside my bed and grab a book from my nightstand. She comes into my room and walks up next to me.

"The plan worked. You'll be out of here for good," with that, it put a smile on my face. I'll finally be out of their lives. They'll finally be out of mine. I can't wait to finally live my life the way I want to. The way I've always wanted to.

-:-:-:-

I literally re-wrote this like 10 times. Every time I write it, it gets worse. Suddenly it just got better.

I'm sorry for the slow updates. I didn't expect so many people to actually like it. I will try to update it faster than usual.

I will actually try to make you guys not wait 6 months for the next chapter. That was a terrible wait.

Now that I think about it, I'm so mean. How could I make you guys wait so long. UGH IM A BULLY!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Vote and Share to expand the story!