James

I never really talked to James. He was in my high school. We never really spoke and i never actually thought of him that much. But we lived in the same area. We would ride beside each other to and from school on our bicycles. It was fun. but i still never thought of it. I didn't even know his name at first. We weren't in any classes together. One day we finally spoke together he mumbled quietly 'Hi . . . i'm James'  'I'm Ivy' i replied.

     I wasn't popular but i had many friends some of them were popular but i never was apart of their huge circle of friends. I figured out later that people picked on James a lot. He didn't have any friends and he was really quiet. When people picked on him, all he did was stare at his feet. I think he was trying to ignore them but i wasn't exactly sure.

     Every day at lunch he would sit outside alone. one day i found him, i joined him. at first we were silent but then we started talking. I told him about my messed up family and he told me that he and his step-dad always fought with each other. We also talked about music. I found out hes really into punk and said that all i listen to is junk. The bell rang and we went our separate ways.

     One afternoon after school, some guys i knew were picking on James. One of them pushed him on the ground, laughing at him, they told him he had no friends. He said he did and tried to get up but they pushed him back down slamming his head on the ground. James saw me and he yelled out my name. But all i did was turn around and walk away.

     The next week he didn't come to school, i soon figured out he had committed suicide...

     Sorry the ending sucks i couldn't figure out away to end it soooooo... there you go.