A Fight and Mending the Bond

Start from the beginning

Angus jumps over a fallen tree, making everyone cry out as we try to hang on. Arthur falls off hanging on just barely.

"Seamas, Dylan, help Arthur!" I yell to my two younger brothers, as they go to help our third brother.

I finish up the stitching. It was sloppy but it would do.

"Done! " I squeal, but shout out in surprise as Angus stops.

A wips appears in front of us. Soon a trail appears and Allistor pushes Angus to follow them. We ride as fast as we can, following the trail of wisps. As we reached the ring of stones I pull out an arrow and ready it in my bow. Allistor followed suit as well.

Just as we reached the ring of stones, I could see dad ready his sword above mom, who was pinned down by several ropes.

Raising my bow I shoot an arrow, stopping dad from killing mom. I jump off of Angus easily, my bow still drawn. Allistor follows my lead, jumping off just as easily with his bow drawn back.

"Get back," I yell at everyone. "That's my mother."

"Are jou out of jour mind, frau?" Dad asks me as I make my way in front of mom.

"Mom, are you hurt?" I ask glancing at mom.

Dad, suddenly knocks me out of the way and into Lord Hania. The lord uses his spear to keep me in place, even as I struggle to get out. I noticed Lord Alexander had a hold of Allistor, who was struggling in his grip a lot more than I was.

Dad raised his sword once more. Frightened for mom, I throw Lord Hania over me. Grabbing a sword I stop dad from striking mom.

"(y/n)!" Dad yells in shock.

I push dad back, cutting off the bottom part of his wooden leg, making him topple over.

"I'll not let you kill my mother!" I exclaim in anger.

The triplet brother bears ran over. They start to jump on dad making small growl noises as if attacking him.

"Boys," I sternly say.

"Boys?" dad questions after they get off of him and run over to me.

A loud stomp grabs everyone's attention. Luciano appears from the forest, his dark red brown fur having been hidden in the shadows.

"Luciano!" I yell out.

"Kill it!" Dad shouts to the lords and clansmen.

Everyone went after Luciano. They attack him with all they've got, but are easily pushed away with a swipe of his paw. Dad then runs up to Luciano and punches him in the face.

"Come on!" Dad antagonizes. "I'll take you with my bare hands!"

Luciano swipes Dad to the side. He then throws him into a rock by biting onto his peg leg. Luciano roars at dad bearing down at him. Taking my bow and arrows I fire at Luciano a couple of times. I go to fire another one, but Luciano swipes my bow out of my hands. I fall to the ground from the sheer amount of force of Luciano's paw. Luciano hovers over me.

My breathing increased as his face gets closer to me, growling. As he roars in my face I scream out in terror. I could hear Allistor yelling and a few arrows attach themselves to Luciano, as Allistor fires them.

Luciano lifts his head and glares at Allistor. His paw moves to where he's holding me down. The weight was painful on my chest as Luciano growls at Allistor who readies another arrow. Luciano deciding on what to do turns back to me. I could smell his horrible breath as he growls at me. I scream in terror again as he hears back to attack me.