three; the quarry.

disclaimer|
watch the video before you read,
it explains the apartment better.
!!yes I realize it's James Charles,
but I like his apartment so like.
(but pretend his video room is
Abraham's closet or whatever
and pretend there are two
bedrooms that the stairs lead
up to)

chapter three!
( THE QUARRY )
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

WORK USUALLY WENT by quickly once the goons were out of their hair, but the shift alaska, nora, and emily worked that day truly seemed to drag on

WORK USUALLY WENT by quickly once the goons were out of their hair, but the shift alaska, nora, and emily worked that day truly seemed to drag on. they weren't sure why—they usually were ecstatic when the teens left—but knowing they were going to hang out with them as soon as their shift was over was most definitely worse than having them bug them at work.

when the shift finally was over, alaska let out a shaky sigh and grabbed her keys to her toyota, saying goodbye to mr. sanders and hanging her apron up. emily and nora followed her skeptically after all three of them placed their work belongings on the counter and changed from their roller skates to their regular shoes worn beforehand.

"i really don't trust this, A. we don't even know where they want to hang out at, how are we supposed to find them? what if they murder us, or... or kidnap us! oh, god, we're dead, we're so dead." nora freaked as the trio walked outside and towards Alaska's bright red corolla, immediately being stopped by a group of teens who they were just talking of.

the girls made notice of the fact that they had all changed their outfits up, all three boys sporting different prints and styles of cherry red swimming trunks that stopped about mid thigh and either a black or gray tee. alaska blushed when she traced her eyes over sophia, who wore a white bikini bathing suit top with cherries spotted all over them, ripped lightwashed blue jean shorts, red flip flops, and a diamond belly button ring. Alaska studied her outfit intently, sophia looking extremely confident in it.

one thing that alaska had always made notice of, was the fact that the teens often had something in resemblance to a dress code. red was the dominant color, being as they always sported something with even the slightest bit of red, whether it be sophia sporting a bright red lipstick or jaeden wearing socks with cherries on them.

Sophia took notice of the fact that alaska was staring at her and sent her a playful smirk and wink, Alaska's cheeks lighting up with a blush. "So, why are you all wearing bathing suits?" Emily finally spoke up. Sophia let out a dry chuckle, "because we're going to the quarry. You guys promised you'd hang out with us, so that's where we're hanging out. Get changed and meet us at the lake in ten minutes. See you then, girls." She popped her gum and strutted off to her convertible, the three guys following suit.