two; blonde beauty.

chapter two!
( BLONDE BEAUTY. )
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

ALASKA WAS FURIOUS

ALASKA WAS FURIOUS. who gave the teenage delinquents the right to come into her diner and pour a milkshake over her head? no one, that's who.

she skated angrily towards emily and nora, who were already waiting for her with two towels and open arms. she placed her head into nora's shoulder as emily wrapped her arms around the girl, petting her. they felt bad that she had to be the one to get milkshaked. it wasn't a fun thing.

nora gently wiped the excess gunk from her hair, while emily patted her face free from strawberry bits.

once she was cleaned up, she muttered a grateful thank you and went as quickly as possible to grab the goons' check. she wanted them out as soon as she could get them out.

when she skated towards the obnoxious group, they whooped and hollered for her to come faster. she rolled her eyes and skated at the same speed.

"hello, my blonde beauty. back so soon?" finn teased, getting a bunch of obnoxious chuckles in return. obnoxious seemed to be the only word—besides straight up annoying—that alaska could use to describe them with. from how they tormented her, nora, and emily with absolutely zero remorse, how she couldn't kick them out because they paid and tipped well. but what truly bothered her, was how undeniably attractive they all were, and they, especially their "leader," used that to their advantage.

alaska ignored the comment and handed sophia the check. "have a nice day," she spoke curtly, almost escaping the clutches of sophia and her goons.

"not so fast, gorgeous." sophia grabbed her hand. alaska hated to admit, but the touch of her soft hands sent chills up her body. she blew out a huff and tugged her hand from sophia, turning around to see what she wanted.

"yes?" she sighed. emily skated past at this point, giving alaska a glance before waiting the next table over.

"i think you should spend some time with us." sophia placed her folded hands on the table as emily jolted her head discreetly towards the group.

alaska was quick to respond. "i don't think i should, i have work to do." she tried to skate off one more time, but sophia grew impatient. she grabbed alaska by the hips and onto her lap, not releasing the surprised girl from her grip. alaska shifted around uncomfortably, looking around to see if mr. sanders was anywhere near, and to her relief, he wasn't.

"not right now, sugar. i mean when you get off. bring your friends, too. we'll have loads of fun." sophia's smirk matched the rest of the group as emily quickly rushed to the booth the goons and alaska were seated in.

emily helped alaska to her feet, leaving sophia's lap cold and leaving alaska to smoothen her skirt to where it would show more than necessary. "that won't be–" emily began, getting immediately cut off by alaska.

"–if we hang out with you, will you promise to stop tormenting us at work?" she shifted her weight from one foot to the other and crossed her arms.

the group pretended to think on her offer, before jaeden spoke to her for the first time that day. "hm, yeah. but you have to hang out with us for as long as sophia says," he said, looking around for agreement. the group nodded and sophia smirked, reaching her hand out for alaska to shake on it.

emily looked at her hesitantly, before alaska shook sophia's soft hand with her own, took the money for their meals and tips, and skated back to the counter to tell nora of their adventures after work.

meanwhile, wyatt scowled towards jaeden. "seriously?! jaeden, if we don't come here to tease her, what do we come here for?" he barked, sophia placing her hands over him to keep him from jumping over the table on jaeden while finn watched with an amused smirk. "why do we hate the waitresses here so much, anyways?" jaeden barked back.

"you must be new here, jaeden. we don't hate them, we tease them. you know why? because they let us. and because they are perfect little goodie two shoes who can't do wrong in anyone's eyes. sophia's mission is to break them from it. we're breaking them from their shell, letting 'em have a little fun. got it?" wyatt was practically foaming from the mouth, leaving jaeden to facepalm. sophia had quit holding wyatt back to pop a piece of pink bubble gum into her mouth.

"then won't hanging out with them help our case better than tormenting them?" jaeden rolled his eyes as wyatt's eyes lit up in realization. he stood up a little in his seat to push jaeden back. "you're a genius!"

sophia blew a bubble lazily and popped it. "let's go. we've got some cleaning up to do," she spoke, standing up and walking out of the diner without another word, the others following close behind.

AUTHORS NOTE!

when you don't update in 6 years and when you do update it sucks absolute ass🤑🤗😩😍

wow i suck sorry. this update is really ugly and sloppy and short wowie but don't worry next update will be better hopefully

also this authors note doesn't have a reflection on alaska or her friends or sophia because this chapter is basically a filler chapter so, i'm sorry

okay, see you in the next chapter💋