part 2

The boy of shadows and the fox who casts them

Chapter 2

I don't own Naruto

Naruto opened his eyes "Yep I am in a hospital it reeks of disinfectant here." but then Naruto heard the door to his room open and a nurse walked in with a twisted smile "You finally showed your true colors, I will kill you and be celebrated as a hero." While saying this she plunged the needle into a jar that she had brought with her and in said jar was a clear but slightly purple liquid.

Naruto as much as he would like to wasn't able to move not even his shadows where moving much to his chagrin "What is that bottle?" questioned Naruto trying to stall for time.

"It's a newly created poison that is going to be used on traitors and major law breakers, it increases the nerve sensitivity and causes a skull cracking head ach, but considering that you have shown your true colors as the nine tailed demon, I doubt any one would can if I used it on you!" replied the Nurse as she was about to inject him in his arm.

Then down from the dropped an ANBU in an Inu mask who then grabbed the nurse's arm tightly almost breaking it in the process "Naruto sorry for letting get that far but I had to confirm her intentions, and you miss are going to have a talk with the Hokage." said Inu before body flickering away.

Naruto sighed this was the second time in what he assumed to be a night that someone had attempted to kill him.

Naruto stared at his shadow which only squirmed as he tried to move it, after trying for another minute he gave up and settled for trying to sleep only to have nightmares about the lives his body had taken.

(With Hiruzen)

Hiruzen sat at his desk mulling over the details of the night and the consequences that were sure to come "He was supposed to start the academy in three days but due to tonight he might spend the three years that were supposed to be spent in the academy, in the hospital getting over the trauma." muttered Hiruzen to himself.

Suddenly a puff of smoke appeared in his office and Inu and a nurse appeared from said smoke then Inu spoke "She was attempting to poison Naruto and she broke your law."

"Well then she will be publically executed like those who survived his wrath tonight." replied Hiruzen quickly "What, you would still let that demon roam after what it did tonight!?" screamed the Nurse.

Hiruzen glared at her before speaking "Take her away." And with that the two people disappeared again "Naruto you are going to cause me so much paper work and the dammed council probably won't let me hear the end of it until when they find out about it." and in that moment a messenger ran in "Hokage-sama the council has called a meeting and your presence is required!"

In the council room

As soon as Hiruzen entered the room all the shouting that had permeated the room beforehand stopped and everyone paused as Hiruzen walked over to and got into his seat.

"Ok this meeting may begin, so who would like to tell me why it has been called in the first place?" said Hiruzen faking curiosity "Hokage-sama the demon has shown its true colors it has killed at least 20 civilians and 3 chunin!" replied a fat civilian council member.