Rin turned away, hiding her face behind her short hair. She turned her phone in her hand and began to play with the small wolf charm - ignoring everything her grandfather began to say after that little announcement. She wasn't mad that she was, once again, being forced to do something. She had told her grandfather that she would try to get use to being on the sidelines. And she told Kenma that she would try to help Nekoma reach the top once more, she told them she would help him enjoy Volleyball as much as she could.

It wasn't all for them though, she had her selfish reasons to want to be there as well.

Rin missed the feel of being on the court, she missed everything about the sport and even though she couldn't play she was trying to learn to be happy just being there. So, for her own selfish reasons, she didn't push away.

Rin looked up to see the team begin to clean the gym, she sighed and stood - going to help the boys. She tossed a few of the Volleyballs into the large rolling cart and pushed it around so the others didn't have to walk across the gym, she sighed when someone stepped in front of it and stopped her from moving any further.

"So, do you play Volleyball?"

Rin rubbed the back of her neck, looking away from Saruhiko, "No."

"Then how come you're gonna be their ... tutor?"

Rin left her hand at her neck and avoided eye contact, he was definitely pushy. Not even Kuroo had asked about her past with Volleyball, and in her short days of knowing him he was one to talk - a lot.

"Uhm, excuse me?"

Rin turned her head back around to see Kenma shyly looking at her from behind Saruhiko.

The 3rd year didn't look happy and he set his hands on his hips, looking down at the first year as if he committed a crime, "Oi, can't you see we're talking - ?"

"It's fine," Rin rushed out, her voice raising a little as her temper began to rise. Sure, she was awkward when it came to people but that didn't change the fact that her temper was still as short as ever. It was a trait her and her brother shared and suffered to control. While Daisuke was outgoing and Rin was a bit more of an introvert, the two shared the same passionate anger when they became too involved in anything. Daisuke cried in frustration when he would lose a game and tended to take his anger out on a punching bag her dad had bought when they were kids, while Rin was one to voice her anger, letting her words cut like daggers if she wasn't careful. Over the years the two of them learned to control it, obviously. But there were times when they would snap.

"What is it you needed, Kenma?" Rin asked, moving her eyes from a displeased Saurhiko and over towards the shuffling first year.

"Do you think you could help me empty the water bottles?"

Rin nodded and pushed the cart forward towards Saurhiko, pushing it into his grasp, "Take this for me, will you?"

The 3rd year grunted and Rin walked away with Kenma at her side, her cheeks slightly flushed from her anger. After the two were a safe distance away the female sighed and slumped her shoulders, a frown placing itself on her lips, "Thank you."

"Don't thank me," Kenma muttered, the two walking outside with the bundle of water bottles. Rin blinked when she stepped outside, her eyes landing on Kuroo as he emptied one of the bottles into his mouth.

She sighed.

"I hope you explode drinking all that water."

Kuroo grinned, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, "After sending Kenma to go save you, that's the thanks I get?"