𝟬𝟬𝟳. i'm a brunch-a-holic ❜

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 : i'm a brunch-a-holic
...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HALF AN HOUR HAS passed since the outfall with Nate and Chuck

HALF AN HOUR HAS passed since the outfall with Nate and Chuck. Now both Dan and I are waiting for Serena to come back from wherever the hell she is. Mean while Dan keeps telling me how happy he is that I didn't take his first over to go home.

"Dan, Adaline, hey." Serena says starting at us with an amused smile.

"I-, I was in the neighborhood? Uhm, give or take seventy blocks. Uhm, I just wanted to tell you in peeson that. Eh, the end of last night may not have been my finest moment. It was eh, a, wave." Dan says mimicking his wave from last night.

"I- I saw that." Serena say to him still smiling while I watch the scene unfold.

"Yeah, yeah. Since then I've just been wondering." he trails off looking nervous, "Are you hunger?" he asks.

"Yes. Actually, I have had the worst morning." Serena says.

Making me pat Dan on the shoulder, "Nice save, Lonely boy. Food always works." I tell him with a smile.

"Do you want to talk? And eat? Not necessarily in that order." Dan nervously suggests. It's highly amusing seeing Dan in this state.

"Yes, I would love to do both, but food first because I'm starving." Serena says. I take that as my cue to at it. Giving Dan a hug, "Okay, well, I'm going to leave you you two." I say about to walk away.

"No, please, Adaline. Join us. It will be fun and give me a chance to get to know you and Dan." Serena urges me.

Making me look at Dan for premission, who nods eagerly, "Sure, why not. Only if you want to Dells." Dan says hopeful.

"Great just in time for brunch." someone says from behind me. Tuning around it turns out to be Serenas mom, misses van der Woodsen.

"Mom." Serena sighs. Obviously not expecting her mom, "Miss van der Woodsen." both Dan I say at the same time.