‡ Il Mio Amore ‡

Caius is frustrated.

Why? His brothers needs him when it's not supposed to!! He was lying next to Acantha, observe her angelic face when she's asleep when Felix approach in the courtyard down the window and said that Aro and Marcus are waiting for him.

The ruthless King entered the room, stomping and pulling a furious face.

"C'mon brother, I know you're having your time with your beloved singer. But we need you." Aro rolled his eyes.

"Really? I'm gonna stay here and listen to you all. But if it's nonsense for me, I'll get back to the Sanctum as fast as I could. Do I have to repeat?" Caius snarled, sitting down on the wooden chair.

"Caius!! I--"

"No, you don't have to repeat, brother." Aro is almost charge him but Marcus touch the balck-haired Vampire's arm to calm him down and respond his mannerless brother with the smooth voice tone.

"Let's begin, shall we?" He then added with the same tone.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Acantha woke up by the ranging-like-crazy feels of her threat sense and the sound of the bird in the tree nearby her room yelling for her.

"Lady Acantha!!! Wake up!! They're heading this way for you! Wake up now!!!!"

She spring herself out of the bed and stood on the floor.

Who are they?

Her questions got solved by the black figures jump into her room's floor.

Newborn Vampires.

She blows one newborn to ashes with her magical power. There are five of them.

She knock one of them down to the floor, rip off another one's throat and set fire on the fourth one.

The last newborn growled and charge her.

Acantha quickly grab his neck, raise his body high in the air and crash him into the brick wall.

"Who sent you here?!!!" She bawl. He chuckles with an evil tone as she pushes him deeper into the wall.

"I ask, you answer." Acantha hissed.

The newborn chuckles.

"He's not around here for you to slaughter him." He grin and let out more evil laugh.

"Well, you better told your creator to watch out. I will find him for sure."

He stunned. A second later, his lips curled into a wicked smile.

Acantha is wondering why until she heard a scream from her back, the newborn in her hands' smile drops immediately.

She turned and found another newborn curling herself and screaming painfully on the floor.

Acantha look up and found a not-so-tall dark blonde girl staring at the vampire on her feet. Her dark red eyes and her black cloak shows her that she is also a vampire and might be one of the Volturi guards.

She turned back to the newborn who is now struggle in fear.

"Well, no one's coming for you anymore." Acantha smirks as her palm light out a fiery red color. She place it on his forehead. He scream in pain and slowly turn into a statue of ashes and fade away with the cold air.

She turned to a girl in the black cloak who's just finished off the victim on the ground.

"Thank you."

"With pleasure. My name is Jane, and I'm from the Volturi guard. Nice to meet you." She smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Jane. My name is Acantha."

"Please, come with me. Aro had sent me to protect and take you to them, they're waiting." Jane offers her a hand to pull her up. She held Acantha up and start running.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

"Caius!!! Felix, anyone, please, held him down now!!!" Aro command as his brother had gone crazy.

Alec had caught one newborn. He and his sister, Jane, tortured her until she tell everything she knew about the army.

The thing that drove Caius wild is she just spit out her creator's next target, Acantha.

His stubborn brother tried to get back to the Sanctum as fast as he can. But Aro is afraid that it's gonna be a trap. So, he send Jane instead.

Which made his blonde brother went mad. His eyes turned very dark red, showing his rage.

Marcus and Aro tried their best to restrain Caius from destroying the hotel suite room. Felix is holding his arms, pressing him down to the floor.

"Aro!!!! Let me go!!" He growled.

"Calm down, brother. Jane is on her way to help your singer, she'll be just fine."

"Just let me go!!!!"

"Relax. As soon as your temper cool down, I'm pretty sure Felix would let you stand on your feet again."

As he speak, Jane approach into the room. In her side is the platinum blonde hair witch.

Felix let go of his King. Caius quickly stand and rush to Acantha.

As soon as he touches her face, he press his cold, perfect lips against hers.

Caius' left hand held her face up for the right angle, while his right hand is placed on her waist.

Acantha decided to answer by kissing him back.

"Oh, what am I doing here?" Aro whispers to Felix at his side.

Marcus raised his brown eyebrow. He can see a strong bond between her and his brother.

Maybe, there's going to be a wedding soon.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

After a few ten seconds, Acantha touches Caius' marble-like cheek to pull herself apart.

"Il mio amore, tell me you're fine. Tell me they didn't hurt you." He whispers close to her lips.

"I'm alright, Caius. Don't be worry." She smiled back.

Caius pull her into his arms, close to his chest.

"We're gonna end this, okay?"

She hummed in respond. Then, she turned to Aro, who's looking the other way.

"Jane said you wanted to meet me?"

"Oh yes, dear. We've got a right place where the creator of the army is. Fortunately, we've caught a newborn that lives near him. She spits out everything about the vampire who created her."