Chapter 1 Pearl

Once upon a time, there was a little pup named Pearl. It was told she had great powers beyond the other wolves from her pack.

In the stars, the wolves of the stars were watching her carefully throw the ancient mirror of holly water. "Dawn... What is it so speciall about this... Pup?" "She has powers no one ever dreamed of. She is a specila pup. That's why.. She'd the chosen one" "EEE!! I can't beilive it! I can't wait to meet her!" "Shut your mouth, wind!"

In the Watter pack, the little pup, known as Pearl was playing with a moss-ball. Her best friend, Shell, was watching her, bored "Come ON now, Pearl. Why don't we do something else? I wanna go explore the outside of the pack!" "B-but... But mom says it's too dangerouse out there. We have to wait untill we become apps! That's the age when we can leave the pack!" "Ugh.... You're no fun....". Before Pearl could protest, Holly, Pearl's mother, came by her. "Pearl. It's your grooming time, sweetie!" "Awww.. But I wanna play more!" "Latter, now come" "Ok... Bye Shell... See you latter" "Bye!". As the tow were walking back to their den, Pearl stoped walking. "Hm? Is something wrong dear?" "Mom... When me and Shell are going to explore?" "Oh no.. Not this again... Look dear... Mommy promised you that you're going to explore when you will become an apprentice. Now let's go". Pearl only nodded and then they started walking.